Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTRI

I expect at only 2-0 we will be spared the club briefing of us considering Ole’s position to appease the fans. This kind of loss to city is par for the course nowadays.

Rolaholic

That was embarrassing, would've been another 5-0 with ease if it wasn't for a vintage performance from Dave

Reiver

He has to go. Feels like we're further behind Liverpool and City than when he took over. No prospect of getting anywhere near them with Ole in charge.

macheda14

But who is there to come in? Well, if we pulled our finger out earlier, there would've been more options.
Get an interim. Plan for the summer.

That was embarrassing, would've been another 5-0 with ease if it wasn't for a vintage performance from Dave
And them just toying with us. They were just that much better than us but weren’t even out of second gear.

oreon

Should have been sacked after Leicester, should have been sacked after Liverpool, should be sacked after the final whistle. It's already a joke as is. There's no way you can keep Ole on. Just no way but with this board and these owners

jackal&hyde

We've inexcusably regressed a lot since last season in all areas of play. It feels like the end might be very close to the manager now.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Out of the 3 games was given to save his job, he only won 1 game. His genius 7 the back plan is shit too, shit manager too.

laughtersassassin

4 Points from 18

Conceed first every game

Play absolutely shite almost every game

I don't care who is available he can never manage another game for us.

NK86

Let us see this. If results go certain way, then we could be 6 points behind 4th spot and also 3 points behind Arsenal after their start. Cannot believe if he isn't sacked today/tomorrow.

humdinger

Successive home defeats by our rivals where we've been comprehensively outclassed. Nobody should survive that. But I suspect Ole will.

El Capitano

Dude is not good enough. United were so stretched out they couldn’t put a pass together and by the time he’s been a manager he should have something put together.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
His position is now untenable. You can't buy what we have and get battered by Leicester, City and Liverpool and be out well out of the title race in November after 3.5 trophyless years.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Not even a formation change can save us. If it's the same shit everytime, players look clueless. They didn't know what to do!

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Then that’s us done to the Glazers sell. I refuse to believe that.
Only time will tell. I'm so low, I don't think we will ever win the league with the Glazers as the owners, as dramatic as that makes me.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Hopefully this is the end of it. International break coming up, followed by a winnable game at Watford and then the crucial CL tie vs Villareal. Perfect time for a new manager to come in and take charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.