Omar Berrada | Man Utd CEO

AndySmith1990

Don't understand the question?

United is still a big draw, more clicks are made about our failings then City's tainted titles. Pep is well aware of that.
I'm sure he'd rather have more clicks on twitter than premier league winners medals on his mantal piece

Amir

Don't understand the question?

United is still a big draw, more clicks are made about our failings then City's tainted titles. Pep is well aware of that.
Yeah, I'm sure he looks at his trophies and thinks of the clicks and which club is the biggest draw.

Wishful thinking.

He's beaten us twice in the CL final and we've been no threat to him since he's been in the PL.

Real Name

Yeah, I'm sure he looks at his trophies and thinks of the clicks and which club is the biggest draw.

Wishful thinking.

He's beaten us twice in the CL final and we've been no threat to him since he's been in the PL.
All right mate, that's like your opinion.

Real Name

I'm sure he'd rather have more clicks on twitter than premier league winners medals on his mantal piece
Yes, cause I mentioned twitter clicks.

Not.

Oh I forgot, cafe is the place we should all cry in and say how shit our club is. My mistake.

Real Name

It's the realistic opinion, even though I'm sure it's far more comforting to think that at least we're causing Pep sleepless nights based on a couple of comments.
Who mentioned sleepless nights?
It's everything black or white with you it seems.
Do you think United has a far bigger reach still?
Are City's titles tainted?

Amir

Do you think United has a far bigger reach still?
Yes.

Are City's titles tainted?
Remains to be seen. But as long as they keep them, I doubt Pep would care much.

Again, the idea that Pep cares about us that much is funny. He's beating on regularly on the pitch and for trophies, those are the things that he can control. Why would have care about the rest?

Real Name

Yes.

Remains to be seen. But as long as they keep them, I doubt Pep would care much.

Again, the idea that Pep cares about us that much is funny. He's beating on regularly on the pitch and for trophies, those are the things that he can control. Why would have care about the rest?
Remains to be seen?

115 charges and it remains to be seen. All right.
I never said he cares so much, again a hyperbole by you, but he surely thinks about us sometimes, otherwise he wouldn't have snide remarks about United out of nothing.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
This quote proves he is a real financial guy who will ensure we pay value and not get ripped off
To be fair it's not like Woodward wasn't a financial guy. But I get what youre saying!

Redivy

Does that suggest he sees Wilcox as deputy CEO which is a very big step up in roles
From my understanding of Wilcox experiences, plus his our recent hires, I think it is likely he becomes our new Technical Director. I think it was the Athletic who reported they see Wilcox working directly with Ashworth. It would be a very good hire and it looks like Berrada has identified his own team.

Outside of INEOS, it looks like this'll be our new structure:

CEO: Omar Berrada

Director of Football: Dan Ashworth

Technical Director: Jason Wilcox

Head of Youth Development: Nick Cox

It really is exciting times for us, all are very accomplished but also seem like they're still on their way up in the world of football, it is exactly what we need. I really enjoyed Nick Cox interview with the Talk of the Devils podcast the other day, seems like a guy we should hope to keep around for a while.

Woziak

From my understanding of Wilcox experiences, plus his our recent hires, I think it is likely he becomes our new Technical Director. I think it was the Athletic who reported they see Wilcox working directly with Ashworth. It would be a very good hire and it looks like Berrada has identified his own team.

Outside of INEOS, it looks like this'll be our new structure:

CEO: Omar Berrada

Director of Football: Dan Ashworth

Technical Director: Jason Wilcox

Head of Youth Development: Nick Cox

It really is exciting times for us, all are very accomplished but also seem like they're still on their way up in the world of football, it is exactly what we need. I really enjoyed Nick Cox interview with the Talk of the Devils podcast the other day, seems like a guy we should hope to keep around for a while.
Nick Cox is doing a great job with youth, we should keep him at the club most definitely, I’d still like to see a Head of Recruitment come in who oversees all of the scouting network and reports into Dan Ashworth and Omar Berrada. Jason Wilcox could be the conduit between youth and first team.

croadyman

I think it's different people. Wilcox for head of recruitment from what I read reporting to ashworth.
Thought someone said on here that Wilcox hadn't much experience of dealing with recruitment

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Who is Jason Wilco
Left winger in Blackburn’s 94/95 title winning side. Think he got a few England caps around that time. The 90s is probably the last time most on this forum have really thought about him until this week.