One Thing This Slump Has Taught Us...

Stookie

Nurse bell end
I love the banter when its funny, even being on the wrong side of it. you just have to roll the punches, my point is that I draw the line at horrible insults. The vast majority of my friends are Leeds 'fans', so you can imagine what vile is being spewed on a daily basis.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
No-one likes insults or nastiness, but some seem to be taking heavy offence to very light banter or even just opinions that dont agree with their own.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
What this slump has taught me is that I'm missing JasonRH more. :)

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
A great quote from a mate of mine on FB. In fairness to him he's a big United fan but never shite talks about other teams.

"With all the revelling in United's downfall, my only real regret is that I wasn't more of a gloating prick the last 20 years."

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
A great quote from a mate of mine on FB. In fairness to him he's a big United fan but never shite talks about other teams.

"With all the revelling in United's downfall, my only real regret is that I wasn't more of a gloating prick the last 20 years."

He robbed that off somebody else on Twitter. I saw somebody post it yesterday.

Funnily enough, I have another mate who posted the same quote, among others, that were directly lifted from Twitter too. Why do bellends do this?

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
He robbed that off somebody else on Twitter. I saw somebody post it yesterday.

Funnily enough, I have another mate who posted the same quote, among others, that were directly lifted from Twitter too. Why do bellends do this?

In fairness he posted it in quotes and my first line is true.

Bearded but no genius

I love the banter when its funny, even being on the wrong side of it. you just have to roll the punches, my point is that I draw the line at horrible insults. The vast majority of my friends are Leeds 'fans', so you can imagine what vile is being spewed on a daily basis.
Exactly.

We're not what we were, and if we were willing to tease others for their mediocrity, then we have to be willing to take a bit of ribbing when the boot is on the other foot.

Arsenal have played some fantastic football this year, Suarez (as much as I dislike some of his actions) and Sturridge have been the best partnership of the season, City have absolutely demolished some teams, and Chelsea are back to their old machine-like style.