Oooh-Ahhh Vote McGrath! - McGrath VICTORY: A New Dawn OFFICIAL

SirAnderson

@McGrathsipan you don't have long to call it off if Dawn really doesn't want to win this and get the attention...
I'm sure he definitely reconsidering.

That this launches her career internationally and she finds out he cheated to get her to win, then some French 1%er decides to buy all her art and she runs off with him into the sunset, and he has to settle with a life with Meredith...has become a real possibility right about now for him.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
These things are never about the art. If it was, Dawn or Roisin would win.

As it stands, we are preventing a clear gaming of the system and by gaming it so someone who deserves it wins.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.

That this launches her career internationally and she finds out he cheated to get her to win, then some French 1%er decides to buy all her art and she runs off with him into the sunset, and he has to settle with a life with Meredith...has become a real possibility right about now for him.
Exactly. We can make her a star with any pick of who she wants, he hasn't thought this through!

£100 pound in Ireland...my god, she'll be just like Scarlett Johansson.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine

"Marie Meredeth...paint me like one you your irish Afro palm trees..."

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Exactly. We can make her a star with any pick of who she wants, he hasn't thought this through!

£100 pound in Ireland...my god, she'll be just like Scarlett Johansson.
£100 of art supplies, no less.

Imagine how much £100 of art supplies previously owned by famous artist and local landscape painting competition winner Dawn McGrath would actually be worth at auction.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.

Hey, he asked his friends on an internet forum that is a very tight knit community to help and we did. It wasn't until Michelle started cheating that we brought out the heavy weaponry.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Hey, he asked his friends on an internet forum that is a very tight knit community to help and we did. It wasn't until Michelle started cheating that we brought out the heavy weaponry.
If you consider that we've basically managed to fix 6000 votes for Dawn, it would have been genuinely embarrassing if we hadn't got involved. That heinous cow Michelle Duffy would have been sat on 99% of the vote.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
@McGrathsipan you don't have long to call it off if Dawn really doesn't want to win this and get the attention...
my fear is that she isn’t ready for the fame it will bring. all of a sudden her work is worth a hundred bucks. all of a sudden everyone will recognise her. she won’t be able to go shopping without someone demanding a portrait of themselves in the veg aisle. a simple weekly shop now taking a fortnight. men will be throwing themselves at her. sure, she’ll bat the advances away at first, she’s married after all but eventually curiosity will get the better of her on a drunken night out with her new circle of art friends. her husband will start to notice how distant she has grown. she will take her guilt out on him, treating him worse with every strange pickle she slips downs. eventually the marriage dissolves. if dawn wins i think divorce is inevitable.

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
I managed to get some more votes in - for some reason if you wait a while it kind of forgets you've voted already. 3% lead as it stands. It really is a much better painting so I don't feel guilty. MD's one is soulless.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
If you consider that we've basically managed to fix 6000 votes for Dawn, it would have been genuinely embarrassing if we hadn't got involved. That heinous cow Michelle Duffy would have been sat on 99% of the vote.
It's disgusting. We are basically warriors for justice.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
I managed to get some more votes in - for some reason if you wait a while it kind of forgets you've voted already. 3% lead as it stands. It really is a much better painting so I don't feel guilty. MD's one is soulless.
She's soulless, Livvie. No doubt she's scrawled out some sort of contract with the devil in her own blood on her kitchen floor. Anything for one more percent in the vote.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Absolutely. My only concern is Duffy going on some sort of rampage if she doesn't win.
i think a stripped to the waist fight between dawn and duffy in a gallery car park is pretty inevitable at this stage.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
my fear is that she isn’t ready for the fame it will bring. all of a sudden her work is worth a hundred bucks. all of a sudden everyone will recognise her. she won’t be able to go shopping without someone demanding a portrait of themselves in the veg aisle. a simple weekly shop now taking a fortnight. men will be throwing themselves at her. sure, she’ll bat the advances away at first, she’s married after all but eventually curiosity will get the better of her on a drunken night out with her new circle of art friends. her husband will start to notice how distant she has grown. she will take her guilt out on him, treating him worse with every strange pickle she slips downs. eventually the marriage dissolves. if dawn wins i think divorce is inevitable.
I know you think you are joking, but it's Ireland.

This is all not merely possible, it's inevitable.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
It's in her painting
I heard that the shadowy dog walking troll is actually Duffy. What we see now, and what's been on facebook and twitter begging for votes is nothing but a soulless, lifeless husk that's only purpose is to win small art competitions.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
I know you think you are joking, but it's Ireland.

This is all not merely possible, it's inevitable.
i think mcg knew all this at the start. a pair of tears steaming down his cheeks as he clicked “post thread” all those days ago.