Status
Not open for further replies.

Castia

We have enough winger options and bad attitudes in the squad this is bullshit

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Really makes zero sense for either Chelsea or United. Especially us. We struggle as it is to give minutes to Pulisic and Werner. Signing another wide attacker now would be pointless.

Our name is only being used due to the fact that Tuchel coached him once. Completely lazy reporting.

MalaysianRed7

You are indeed correct, our club has a very decent reputation ( not laying of workers during Corona even though most clubs did it and etc) , it'll look terrible for the club to sign such a player after all the campaigning and gesturing we did in the past few years.
Spot on. I think every United fan was proud when we saw the likes of Liverpool, Spurs and Newcastle use the furlough scheme and steered well clear, as any multi-billion pound business should.

KennyBurner

I hope we bite. Rashford on the left and Ousmanne on the right. Incredible speed for our attack. Greenwood/Cavani as striker would complete it.

marktan

Really makes zero sense for either Chelsea or United. Especially us. We struggle as it is to give minutes to Pulisic and Werner. Signing another wide attacker now would be pointless.

Our name is only being used due to the fact that Tuchel coached him once. Completely lazy reporting.
It would make sense for United. Our wide players aren't very good. The only natural non striker one is Sancho, and he's been very poor.

Problem is Dembele is never fit.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Maybe before we bought Sancho, and Amad, and Pellisti, signing Dembele would have been of interest...

...now? Nah.

Giggsyking

I would take him, we have no natural wingers. Rashford (attacker playing on the left). Greenwood (attacker playing on the right). Ronaldo (attacker). Cavani (attacker). The only winger we have is Sancho and he is yet to hit the ground running. I dont think there is much risk when we are talking about a loan.

hobbers

What a fecking awful signing this would be.

So shit Barca signed Traore to replace him.

Scholsey2004

We dont need him. We've got Greenwood and Amad already who are young left footed wide players. Stockpiling players is hurting team morale, especially when we arent even winning things.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Much as i think Spurs, Arsenal or Newcastle seem the obvious choices i just read that Rangnick has wanted him before, so quite possible you do go in for him.

I think it might be a bit of a manic 48 hours until end of window, especially for a January

Mylock

I don't believe even we are that stupid to buy Dembele. This is the type of signing is the reason we have won nothing over the eight years. Fragile mentally, fragile physically and has failed to deliver, no thanks.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I'm not a fan of Dembele.

However, players have flopped in La Liga before doing well at other leagues - and I do wonder if replacing Martial with Dembele may not be a bad move if it didn't cost us an arm and a leg.

Right footed- Rashford, Sancho, Elanga
Left footed - Greenwood, Dembele, Diallo

It does sound promising.

I wouldn't care if we didn't get him, but if we kind of did, maybe I'm open to giving him a clean slate to bring his career back in the PL.

beingshe7don

i think you could well be in for dembele
Dembele could end up at Arsenal if Arsenal did a loan swap for Aubameyang.
Newcastle could look to strengthen to avoid relegation.
United could be in for him as a Martial replacement.

Sometimes a change in scenery could get the best out of any player and that could work for Dembele. I think he's immensely talented and he's the explosive winger United could do with where chance creation has been minimal.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
What a fecking awful signing this would be.

So shit Barca signed Traore to replace him.
To be fair, they signed Traore as desperation or panic buy since Dembele doesn't want to sign a new contract so they need to let him go now before his value drops, Barca wouldn't sign Traore if Dembele signs the new contract. But then again it's not like he's done well this season.

Rocknrolla69er

So we've brought Ragnick in to clear out the bad eggs, and attitudes and I'm reading posters wanting us to sign Dembele........

My question when did humanity get so dumb?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Wonder if we would now move after this Greenwood news

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I'd be shocked if we hadn't known about Greenwood story breaking today for a little while and that drove our interest in the first place.

I still doubt we're signing anyone.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Just came to post this. With him gone, we are just left with Ronaldo, Cavani, Rashford, Sancho, Lingard and Elanga for the front 3 positions. But given how 2 of these are 35 and above and Elanga has about 10 senior appearances, surely we need another body in there. Dembele seems the simplest deal. He's available on a 6 month loan, take him now and see where we are in the summer.

VinzentFTW

Supports
Liverpool
The club spent 130 million in the summer on Varane, Sancho and Ronaldo for fecks sake. This squad shouldn’t even be in a sodding top 4 battle - it doesn’t NEED bolstering to finish ahead of Arsenal and fecking Spurs. At some point the penny will drop that new shiny toys solve sod all if you aren’t a structured team all pulling in the same direction.
Yeah United love to make marquee signings thats generate likes on their twitter posts etc. They dont know shit about planning and buying what we really need. Dembele would be another beyond stupid signing in this category. Im not sure how many more idiotic incomings my stomach can take before i just give a feck about this club any longer.

backpass

Before you look at any kind of capability a player has, you have to look what it will do to your dressing room. United even more than other clubs needs to bring back a mentality of hard work, determinaton and pride.

If there was already a completely functioning team and work ethic, than maybe you can consider bringing in such a player and hope to sort him out. In the current situation Ousmane is the last player to be brought in. He is a shit show outside the pitch!

Rolaholic

Can see something to this given everything going on right now...

A 6 month loan without an obligation to buy could work

*just saw he only has 6 months left on his Barca contract anyway so anything regarding obligation would be irrelevant

Rolaholic

No Amad or Martial on top of the ongoing news...we definitely need to bring someone in

Wouldn't have been my first choice but situations change and he'll probably be the easiest to get in with so little time left in the window

How about we offer to pay 25% of his wages? See how other clubs like it.
:lol:

Could work with Barca given they're desperate as well

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Maybe we do need an extra winger with what's happened recently , hopefully it's not this guy.:(

Idxomer

He could do a job for 4 months and will be motivated because he will be playing for a big contract in the summer.

::sonny::

With Greenwood out forever and Martial out on loan

It’s an option, risky because probably he would get injured again for the rest of the season

Red00012

We’ve lost Martial , Diallo and now Greenwood in the space of a few days .

It might be worth a loan

LW
Rashford ( out of form)
Elanga (inexperienced )

RW
Sancho ( hasn’t done anything to note )

what a shit show

Bwuk

Todays news makes this a bit more likely but I still think it’d be a bad move.

::sonny::

We’ve lost Martial , Diallo and now Greenwood in the space of a few days .

It might be worth a loan

LW
Rashford ( out of form)
Elanga (inexperienced )

RW
Sancho ( hasn’t done anything to note )

what a shit show
Shoretire or recall Pellistri

redshaw

I guess some are brushing his racist remarks aside or didn't hear about them.

The club needs to steer clear of bad apples and cut loose the ones we have unless we're trying to create a rouge 11

Status
Not open for further replies.