Ousmane Dembele

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Wasnt there a post or article that this guy was a trouble maker with a bad attitude.
He isn't a trouble maker and doesn't really have a bad attitude, he is/was immature but is apparently also generally liked as a person.

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
This guy seemed like a ridiculous top talent at Dortmund. He seemed like he could dribble past a whole team, come back to your half and start dribbling players all over again. Also he doesnt have a weak foot

Dunno whats going wrong at camp nou but definitively he is worth the shot. Please let it be him or Sancho

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
This guy seemed like a ridiculous top talent at Dortmund. He seemed like he could dribble past a whole team, come back to your half and start dribbling players all over again. Also he doesnt have a weak foot

Dunno whats going wrong at camp nou but definitively he is worth the shot. Please let it be him or Sancho
Injuries.

croadyman

Yeah worth the shot for me too despite the injuries he has had in the last few years

mu4c_20le

Wow, this thread has blow up today!
It really feels like a non-story, given he's been designated as part of the few untouchables at Barcelona,
Honestly I think the board only says that because they want a bigger fee to recoup what they paid for him and avoid looking like mugs. From what I've heard, they lost faith in him a long time ago when he struggled with his addiction to fast food and failed to settle in the country.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Honestly I think the board only says that because they want a bigger fee to recoup what they paid for him and avoid looking like mugs. From what I've heard, they lost faith in him a long time ago when he struggled with his addiction to fast food and failed to settle in the country.
I think addiction to fast food is a bit much. From what I've read, he's cut that out a while ago now, is actually eating from a chef, doesn't stay up all night playing video games as much, and has been working hard to get back on the field. It seems Koeman sees him as a long-term option, especially considering Messi is not going to stick around most likely. I do think there's an element of them being too deep into this gamble with Dembele to let him go for peanuts, but I also believe they recognize the kind of talent they have and they're better off trying to make it work than to sell him for pennies on the dollar. He is a top 5 world talent without a doubt for a team that is desperate for more talent and youth.

VanGaalEra

Dembele close to United, 50-60M would mean they can sign Depay

starman

Should only entertain the idea if its a loan with a option to buy. Buying a player outright with a injury record as bad as his would be brain dead stuff.

K_Ash

Honestly, I prefer Dembélé over Sancho...I need to my Wingers with electric pace

Bwuk

At 50m he’d be worth the gamble assuming it didn’t effect Sancho.

Martial, Rashford, Sancho, Dembele and Greenwood as options for the front 3.

Get rid of the rest.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
How can Dembele even be close when we havent even put in a bid yet or entered negotiations? Spanish press are the worst for exaggeration and embellishment.

FujiVice

Cant imagine what could go wrong with an overpaid, injury prone player who doesnt want to play for us.

dev1l

Honestly, I prefer Dembélé over Sancho...I need to my Wingers with electric pace
He s crocked most of the time mate. No use having electric pace if you re injured most of the time

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Dembele is a crock and unprofessional. Don't want to go near him.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
What the hell is going on?

fallback option for sancho? Maybe we want them both and selling James? One can dream

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Of course. We’re buying Dembele and Sancho and selling James, Pereria and Lingard. Makes perfect sense. So much sense this post could be considered sarcastic.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He isn't a trouble maker and doesn't really have a bad attitude, he is/was immature but is apparently also generally liked as a person.
Seems to be unprofessional - was reported on credible podcasts that he pissed off teammates by being late to training and generally lackadaisical in his approach. Looks like that's continuing under Koeman too.

Status
Not open for further replies.