PARK-A true unsung hero

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
He really is just that. His energy today has been unreal and his all round play has been very good too. I think it's time for some doubters to eat a large slice of humble pie. His importance to the squad is shown by just how many times SAF picks him in crunch games.

Well done Park!

Eriku

He's certainly far better as a creative attacking midfielder, than as a winger.

Really showing his worth, these days.

twitter thread suggester
He's brilliant in that free role. I reckon he has a lot more in store for us in the future. They just can't handle him when he's allowed to wander - he's everywhere in defense and in attack.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Liking him playing in the middle, knows how to link up with any of our front men (Rooney, Nani or Valencia) and works his socks off when we don't have the ball.

He's also mentally hard as bricks which is why SAF picks him for these games.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I wonder if Mockney wants to reconsider his opinion...

Oh, and while he's obviously better in a free role in the middle, just like pretty much any other attacking creative player - it's obviously the perfect role - but I hope people don't think that he's only worth his place in the team in there.

He's good on the left too.

MelvinYeo

I'm only here for the post count
Well done to Park, he combines work, intelligence and skill which is rare for a player

soapythecat

Loved him in that central position tonight. Some many positives from his performance. Brilliant stuff and pleased for him as he was getting a load of shit a third of the way through the season.

Brwned

Park was excellent, I think we have found his role.
It's not like it's an amazing discovery though, he did the exact same thing against Milan for PSV, we signed him pretty soon after.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Simply stunning, don't care if that as a geriatric Milan, If we were playing Barca tomorrow I'd have him in that midfield trio...

Leg-End

It's not like it's an amazing discovery though, he did the exact same thing against Milan for PSV, we signed him pretty soon after.
Well no but he has shown he can do it for us too, tonight was the most effective I have ever seen him in that position.

Logan!

Good goal(or was it a failed cross?), chased the ball well and pressed Milan. Back to his usual self late on. Awful touch. Awful passing. Awful player.

Plays well about 5 games a season and somehow gets people on his side because he runs around a lot(slow as feck may I add).

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
At the risk of being a sheep, Park was brilliant! Loving him in the middle. Bossing the big leagues.

Brwned

Good goal(or was it a failed cross?), chased the ball well and pressed Milan. Back to his usual self late on. Awful touch. Awful passing. Awful player.

Plays well about 5 games a season and somehow gets people on his side because he runs around a lot(slow as feck may I add).
You're such a dick.

Drifter

American
A lot more than just a shirt seller.Been saying that from day one.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples

:yawn:

DouLou

Been caught pooping
Park is making fletcher-like progress! He reads the game very well in midfield and is great at breaking up opposition play.