Park Ji Sung

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I was so impressed with him and Carrick today. They were brilliant. Park also fell much less down to the ground, kept the ball well and always tracked his man. His head is always focused on where he's supposed to be. Each time Chelsea got a corner he was the first to focus.

hungrywing

Have to see it again to be sure, but that run he made for the goal, he had to have been dog-tired at that point and still came blazing down the wing from offscreen somewhere around the halfway line I think.

The Black Pearl

Hurling Man of the Land
Another remarkable performance from him again tonight rounded off with a fine & well deserved goal, a proper pain in the hole for Chelsea all over the pitch, my MotM.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Very good display, very good use of the ball, and then to score that goal - brilliant! Glad he is back

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
I see the 'just a headless chicken brigade' have gone.

Park is a much better footballer than people give him credit for.

He can beat his man, pick out a pass, and even finish too!

feckin love him.

Drifter

American
Amazing on here how some just don't get Park and why SAF chooses him for big games

Cina

Big game player, always has been, that's why he gets picked.

Sam

Brilliant tonight. Made Cole's night hell all game.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
he dribbled out of tight positions, beat his man, made himself available for passes.

This is EXACTLY what many people on here were saying that our midfield wasn't doing.

Then BANG, Park gets back and we win some huge games.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
A player for the big games - great goal as well.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Perhaps this is the time to release that Park song, with the current momentum, I could see it hitting the Top 10.

hungrywing

Amazing on here how some just don't get Park and why SAF chooses him for big games
Well he can definitely be a liability in the league against physical teams and with FA refs less-inclined than their continental counterparts to give him calls.

But yes, personally I'd say he's our first-choice big game offensive player. Well, the Rooney-Park tandem that is. Rooney by himself can sometimes drift in and out of a game, but when these two are on the pitch together I can't remember a game where they weren't all over the place influencing the play.

Bref

Big game player, very dependable. He's scored some really important goals in his time too.

Kelvin

a very good player to have, I still find it sickening there are still some doubters who said we buy him only to sell shirts....

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
I want to go back in time to 3 years ago and punch myself in the face for thinking he was shit.