Parma Calcio 1913

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Looks like Parma have re-signed Gianni Munari, who previously played at the club and has mostly played in Serie A for the majority of his career. Great to see the club making some high profile signings, hears hoping it pays off!
We also signed Scozzarella, highly-rated deep-lying playmaker in Serie B. We are really buying well in january.

Dave_MUFC

According to the Parma Instagram, we've also got a youngster called Edari? From what I can gather, he's a former Torino player, and was rather on loan or moved to Venezia. Played for national youth team too, so seems quite good! Glad we're making the right moves!

Edit - Just checked Transfermarkt and it does appear he is coming in on loan from Torino, can't complain about a Serie A youth coming in!

Last edited:

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
According to the Parma Instagram, we've also got a youngster called Edari? From what I can gather, he's a former Torino player, and was rather on loan or moved to Venezia. Played for national youth team too, so seems quite good! Glad we're making the right moves!

Edit - Just checked Transfermarkt and it does appear he is coming in on loan from Torino, can't complain about a Serie A youth coming in!
I read he is a winger. D'Aversa wants to play with a 4-3-3 formation so he is a perfect fit.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
4 win in a row and top of the league! I watched us live today and albeit it wasn't a great game, Santarcangelo were barely dangerous. The first game after the break is always tricky though.

Dave_MUFC

Full member upgrade boiiiii!! :D Anyway, we are flying, title match against Venezia next match, lets gooooo!!!

EDIT - Oh, it appears there's a bug going on and I'm not actually a full member :(

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Full member upgrade boiiiii!! :D Anyway, we are flying, title match against Venezia next match, lets gooooo!!!

EDIT - Oh, it appears there's a bug going on and I'm not actually a full member :(
I'm going to Venice on sunday. It's a massive game. The team who win are probably gonna win the league.

Here's their stadium:

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Serie A isn't the same without Parma. Hopefully they'll be back soon.

Dave_MUFC

I'm going to Venice on sunday. It's a massive game. The team who win are probably gonna win the league.

Here's their stadium:
Grande! Lucky you got tickets, I read they're all sold out! I am hoping to go to a game soon myself, have a friend in Milan who is up for joining me.

Dave_MUFC

Another promotion this season, then we settle in Serie B for one year and the following season we fight to get promoted in Serie A.
we just HAVE to beat Venezia, then we should be on target for automatic promotion. If we lose that game, we're 6 points off the top and the 2nd team promotion thing is a mess which I would have no faith in at all...

One thing I love about Parma is how many recognizable faces they've had over the years. Apart from the obvious Thuram, Buffon etc. I only discovered yesterday that they had Lapadula from 2013-15! How the hell did I not even notice him?!

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
we just HAVE to beat Venezia, then we should be on target for automatic promotion. If we lose that game, we're 6 points off the top and the 2nd team promotion thing is a mess which I would have no faith in at all...

One thing I love about Parma is how many recognizable faces they've had over the years. Apart from the obvious Thuram, Buffon etc. I only discovered yesterday that they had Lapadula from 2013-15! How the hell did I not even notice him?!
It's hard to explain. I leave it to this great article :)

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ball-club-milked-for-all-their-worth#comments

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Red card ruined it for us :( key points lost, arghhhhhh!!!!!!
I am at the stadium. This referee was worse than Dean. D'Aversa should have made more changes in the second half though, as we were clearly suffering with 10 men.

Kamprad

Haha there's even a thread on Parma. Like most swedes I followed Parma closely in mid-90s because of Brolin, as many swedes follow United now because of you know who. But man all those great players playing in that rather small club. Their scouting- and "transferteam" did a hell of a job.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Haha there's even a thread on Parma. Like most swedes I followed Parma closely in mid-90s because of Brolin, as many swedes follow United now because of you know who. But man all those great players playing in that rather small club. Their scouting- and "transferteam" did a hell of a job.
I am happy we have become famous all over the world thanks to some of our former players :D

432JuanMata

Always loved Parma since the middle of the 90's. Read about them in a article in the Irish paper before(There last game) mostly saying that the fans are expecting promotion back to Serie A in the next year and a half as they seem to be willing to invest.
Personally I think they will go up this year (On great form) but Serie B might be a struggle and they will probably need a year in mid table before they can push for promotion.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Always loved Parma since the middle of the 90's. Read about them in a article in the Irish paper before(There last game) mostly saying that the fans are expecting promotion back to Serie A in the next year and a half as they seem to be willing to invest.
Personally I think they will go up this year (On great form) but Serie B might be a struggle and they will probably need a year in mid table before they can push for promotion.
Yep, we need to one year at least to adapt to Serie B.

Dave_MUFC

What a great deadline it has been for us! We got rid of all our deadwood and we replaced them with all players from Serie B. @Dave_MUFC
Yep, I noticed, pretty much strengthened all in all positions which should allow us to push for the title! Only issue is we lost Felice Evacuo and think 37 year old Calaio is our only recognized striker, so lets hope he doesn't get injured!