Parma Calcio 1913

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Strong response from us today at home against Ternana. 2-0 win and we keep the 2nd place. Only 3 games for the dream.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Completely collapsed when it mattered most. Leading 1-0 against Cesena, with just 4 minutes to go we lost 2-1 and now we are down to 4th. It's gonna take a miracle to finish 2nd now.

This team is so weak mentally.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Big win for the playoffs against Bari at home. We got a bit lucky, but i don't complain too much, as we were unlucky last week.
We still have a small chance to finish 2nd though, but i can't see Frosinone drawing at home on the last day.

Charles Miller

Hope Parma can back to their best days again. My club here - Palmeiras - were sponsored by Parmalat in the 90s too. We formed amazing teams with players like Rivaldo, Roberto Carlos, Cafu, Mazinho, Edmundo...then the company left us and we got relegated two times in a decade.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Parma are winning at Spezia 1-0, Frosionone are 0-0 so as it stands Parma are going up directly.

Mind you just tuned in to see Alberto Gilardino (now playing for Spezia) just sky a penalty way over the bar. Ex Parma of course so nothing dodgy about that.....:lol:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Parma promoted.

Santi going to eat awful lot of humble pie given all the stick he's given out to the team and management this season.:D

Abizzz

Oh wow. Fantastic feat! I had only followed this thread now and then the last 2 years whenever I saw it being bumped, wouldn't have thought this possible 2 years ago though...

Congratulations Parma!

Wayne's World

Wow I seen they were winning earlier but I thought Frosinone would come back and win.

Fantastic to see one of the great Italian sides back where they belong :)

JuveGER

Supports
Juventus
Congrats. And mad respect to Alessandro Lucarelli who - as captain - went down to the fourth tier of Italian football and kept his promised to lead Parma back to Serie A. What a captain!

Dave_MUFC

I'm speechless, how, just how?! I'm so proud of this team, forza Parma!!!!

A return for Buffon on the cards now? ;)

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
I'm speechless, how, just how?! I'm so proud of this team, forza Parma!!!!

A return for Buffon on the cards now? ;)
I am really speechless! Would have never thought to come back in just 3 years when i opened a thread about us on Redcafe :lol:

FORZA PARMA!

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal

Carolina Red

Staff
How awesome is that!
“I said I’d take Parma back to Serie A. I kept my promise,” the club captain Alessandro Lucarelli told Sky Sport Italia.

“This is a journey we started three years ago in front of these amazing fans. We had difficult moments, we always got back on our feet. They never gave up and I am proud to have been their captain. It can’t be real, it’s impossible.”

damageinc.

Supports
the unknown
Welcome back. Well done.

Now they are the third club with chinese owners in Serie A.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Almost a shame he didn't get one more season in Serie A, but probably the best time to go, he's like 40, isn't he?

Still, fair feckin' play to the lad, staying with them after the bankruptcy, promising to lead them back, doing it in the shortest time possible.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Almost a shame he didn't get one more season in Serie A, but probably the best time to go, he's like 40, isn't he?

Still, fair feckin' play to the lad, staying with them after the bankruptcy, promising to lead them back, doing it in the shortest time possible.
He was born in 1977 so he is already 40 years. He decided to retire on a high. It's the best decision for everyone.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
It seems we have a 45 mil budget at our disposal. That's massive for a newly-promoted team! We should easily stay up and maybe even something more.

Last edited:

Dave_MUFC

@Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87 this threada been quiet for a while, after lots of drama!

So Parma have been hit with a 5 point deduction for that texting scandal, which is a complete joke, but what can you do... I think Parma are hoping to get it reduced to 3 points.

A few uninspiring signings have happened, Luigi Sepe on loan in goal from Napoli, Gobbi returns for LB, Ciciretti returns on loan from Napoli too.

I think Parma will need some more solid signings to ensure they can stay up, but with the current points deduction, i think they need to realistically finish with a points total that would normally get them 11th/12th in order to survive.

It's going to be a long season!

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
@Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87 this threada been quiet for a while, after lots of drama!

So Parma have been hit with a 5 point deduction for that texting scandal, which is a complete joke, but what can you do... I think Parma are hoping to get it reduced to 3 points.

A few uninspiring signings have happened, Luigi Sepe on loan in goal from Napoli, Gobbi returns for LB, Ciciretti returns on loan from Napoli too.

I think Parma will need some more solid signings to ensure they can stay up, but with the current points deduction, i think they need to realistically finish with a points total that would normally get them 11th/12th in order to survive.

It's going to be a long season!
Punished for nothing. How could we control what Calaiò did? We are not in the former DDR!
Yeah, we absolutely need more. The media talk Kean and Balotelli. They would be 2 good, but risky signings.

Dave_MUFC

Punished for nothing. How could we control what Calaiò did? We are not in the former DDR!
Yeah, we absolutely need more. The media talk Kean and Balotelli. They would be 2 good, but risky signings.
I can't see Balotelli being feasible, the fact that he's been linked with teams like Napoli and Juventus this summer, I'd be highly surprised if Parma would be able to provide his wages. Kean could be a realistic signing and turn out quite well!

Carolina Red

Staff
What did Calaiò say text to them? The only stories I’ve seen just show images of the text messages in Italian.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
I can't see Balotelli being feasible, the fact that he's been linked with teams like Napoli and Juventus this summer, I'd be highly surprised if Parma would be able to provide his wages. Kean could be a realistic signing and turn out quite well!
Of course, he is gonna cost like 10 mil and wants 4 mil for him. Impossible.