Parma Calcio 1913

Luciano Venturini

I go back to my home in Italy every summer to see family and enjoy my holidays. We reside in the mountains between Borgovalditaro and Pontremoli. I try and get to a Parma game if I can every summer depending on their pre-season schedule and opening league fixtures as my uncles and cousins are regulars. There is a real buzz about the place the past year. It's great to see the club come back from the brink and storm up the leagues again. Just hope that if promotion does come about we can stay in Serie A for a sustained period, find our feet and build. Rather than become a yo yo club. Exciting times ahead.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
I knew we would have not won today. We are just too incostant to open a gap at the top. We are lucky the rest of the league isn't that better.
Need to invest big money in january to buy a proper CF because we struggle to score goals.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
So 3 draws in a row. We are still there, just 4 points behind the top, but if we don't get a proper striker in january we are fecked.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
4 draws in a row now. We lacked the cutting edge once again. If we don't buy a striker in january we can say goodbye to Serie A.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
After 4 draws in a row (3 0-0), we lost against Cremonese last week. The most worrying things are that we failed to score again and that we don't create enough chances to score. We should stop buying AMs/wingers. We badly need a top CF, instead.

rique_don

After 4 draws in a row (3 0-0), we lost against Cremonese last week. The most worrying things are that we failed to score again and that we don't create enough chances to score. We should stop buying AMs/wingers. We badly need a top CF, instead.
Where are they in the table, mate?

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Finally a win after 5 games. Easy 3-0 at home against Novara. Still need to improve our style of play though.

Mihai

especially against a team containing Di Maria(no) and Ronaldo:D

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Here we go again. 2-1 defeat away against Brescia. This team are fecking soft mentally and even physically. We aren't capable of playing the whole game with intensity and speed.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
More dropped points today. 1-1 at home against Perugia. We would struggle to stay up in the third division, let alone fighting for promotion in Serie B. Need to change the manager as soon as possible.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
It’s getting worse and worse. Completely outplayed and destroyed by the best team in the league. The worst thing is that our manager doesn’t want to resign and the club don’t want to sack him.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Good lord, a shit draw at home against a side who refused to play from the start. We are not going to finish in the playoffs zone for sure.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Maybe staying down another year might not be the worst thing in the long run.

Would Parma have a decent amount to spend if they went up. Don't want to see them make Seria A and have a Benevento, Spal type season.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
We are such a mess that i can't even enjoy a win after 1 draw and 1 defeat in the last 2 games. Typical crap performances from us, but thanks god Salernitana are far worse than us.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Last week's game was postponed due to heavy snow, while we thrashed Pescara 4-1 today. Finally a dominating display from the first 'til the last minute.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Back to the losing way against Virtus Entella. This team are just too incostant to get promoted again. Better to establish us in the league and then try a promotion push in some years.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
This team is like a roller coaster: one day we lose badly, then we win well the following week like it happened against Foggia 3-1 today. The result is the only good thing though, as once again, we played very crap.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Second win in a row for us. That's typical from Parma: 2/3 good games, then a defeat, rinse and repeat.

We really need to finish as high as we can in the playoffs zone to have a small advantage when playing at the end of may/early in june.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Third win in a row, but we beat Palermo, probably the best team in the league along with Empoli, today so it was something different and more special. It was an amazing game. 3-0 up after 50 minutes, they pulled 2 goals back, but we still managed to win it in the end.
We are just 5 points behind the 2nd place with 9 games to go now. Who knows :D

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I used to follow Perugia years back (when they were making those mad signings from Iran and Far East).

Pleased to see they're back in the mix for Seria A after years in the wilderness after going bankrupt. They should make the play off system again.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
I used to follow Perugia years back (when they were making those mad signings from Iran and Far East).

Pleased to see they're back in the mix for Seria A after years in the wilderness after going bankrupt. They should make the play off system again.
They are having a crazy season. Started well, then they had a bad run from september until december and now they are back in form.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
4th win in a row and now i believe we can get the 2nd spot, as we are just 2 points behind Palermo and Frosinone. What a turnaround in just 3 weeks, from losing to Entella to beat both Palermo and Frosinone in just 5 days! :D

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
But but but surely the worst team in history given all your posts in last four months?;)

Seria B seems as crazy as the championship.

It's top 2 up and then that weird play off system? Parma got a good chance of getting the second spot.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Completely dominated the game today, but we couldn't find a way through. 0-0 FT against Cittadella. It's not the end of the world though, as the worst scenario is us just 4 points behind the 2nd spot tomorrow, with 7 games to go.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Yes! We are 2nd atm. Once again, Calaiò scored a decisive goal against Ascoli today. What a player he is, despite being nearly 40 years old.

We dominated the game, but couldn't take our chances like it has already happened in the past.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Yes! Another hard-fought win and we are 2nd again until monday when Frosinone face Empoli. The main problem now is that we are having too many injuries so i don't know if we can resist until the end.

@Dave_MUFC and @FootballHQ :drool:

Last edited:

Dave_MUFC

What a great purple patch!

I've been quiet on here, but I've still been following Parma closely.

5 finals left... :D

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Just when everything was going well we cocked up in style against the bottom team in the league :rolleyes: . Thanks god Palermo and Frosinone lose as well so nothing has changed. It's gonna a battle until the end.