Patrice Evra responding to criticism of him after the PSG game | PSG complain to UEFA about Evra

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Might be an unpopular opinion, but why is Evra responding to Rothen's criticism by insulting him personally. Rothen is a biased prick, but Evra could have just called him out on that without the leaky condom and "I will slap you" bits.

Also, his "I love this game" shtick looks a bit contrived at times. Whatever gets him more followers and a social media presence. He's a United legend, but just stating the facts.
You are stating your opinion.

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
I don't know if Evra's response is a bit "over the top dark humour" or if he means it! A bit scary.

Anyway, I'm sick of fools demanding that ex-players of a certain country must support clubs from his country in european competitions.

What is that nonsense? It irks me. Club football is about cities, not countries. Evra could give two fecks in hell about PSG, especially if it's a PSG vs Man Utd UCL game.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Might be an unpopular opinion, but why is Evra responding to Rothen's criticism by insulting him personally. Rothen is a biased prick, but Evra could have just called him out on that without the leaky condom and "I will slap you" bits.

Also, his "I love this game" shtick looks a bit contrived at times. Whatever gets him more followers and a social media presence. He's a United legend, but just stating the facts.
You are stating your opinion.

mu4c_20le

I don't know if Evra's response is a bit "over the top dark humour" or if he means it! A bit scary.
They played together and used to be friends, what Rothen did was betray him by saying that publicly in a video. I can totally understand where Evra is coming from, he didnt even want to believe it at first.

Ramos

Just saw the Rothen vid. A bit cringy. Not just the Evra thing. Felt like he's really trying to be the people's hero, trying to score points with the PSG fans.

LARulz

Isn't it cos he and Rothen were incredibly close and it for some reason turned nasty in the last year or so? If so, guess it's just a case of they are both still hurt from their fallout with each other so are more personal.

May not say much about me but if I had a huge fall out with someone close to me then insults would be a lot more personal than "you're a dick"

Art Vandelay

Well he needed to add the bit about the slap because he's going to slap him.

I love Pat, my second favourite United player behind Cantona.

Pace Abuser

Apart from Mbappe whom they bought for well over a 100 million, how many other France players do they have, to warrant this sense of proxy national side they have. Evra has 0 affiliation with PSG.

They are so incredibly salty and it's delicious. Whiny ends of a bell.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Apart from Mbappe whom they bought for well over a 100 million, how many other France players do they have, to warrant this sense of proxy national side.

They are so incredibly salty and it's delicious. Whiny ends of a bell.
As in playing for the national team or french ? There is Areola who's a world champion too but there are many other talented youngsters too who aren't internationals

Amazing. If he's not welcome in Paris he can always move back to Manchester.

Ace of Spades

:lol:

That is hilarious from Evra.

Also, feck PSG, you didn't see us moaning when you were celebrating beating us in the first leg.

Flanders Devil

There’s is so much gold in Patty’s response to Rothen hahah

And seriously expecting and ex Monaco player to support PSG!? Let alone when playing against ones ex-club.

Rothen must have rocks in his head

Can7onA

I loved all of our French boys cheering us on, Cantona, Pogba, Evra, Saha and Martial :devil:

Charlie Foley

Starts by calling it an opinion and then calls his own opinion "the facts" ffs :lol:

OldTrevil

:lol: I fecking love Patrice, he must have been a blast in the dressing room.

Shimo

Legend, what an absolute legend. He is about as born and bred Manchester United a person coming from outside can be.

bucky

Can somebody translate please? I should've paid more attention in school. Altercation between Cantona and Neymar, is that right? @JPRouve @kouroux

Edit: Found this in the comments;

Red Stone

"My little blonde" isn't getting nearly enough love. Such gloriously condescending thing to say. The whole thing reads like it came out of the mouth of the French taunter from Monty Python and The Holy Grail.

kouroux

Can somebody translate please? I should've paid more attention in school. Altercation between Cantona and Neymar, is that right? @JPRouve @kouroux

Edit: Found this in the comments;

It's nothing special really, well covered and explained in the tweet below. Brazilians can be very emotional and Neymar's father is a cnut, no suprise there. Good on you Eric!

bucky

It's nothing special really, well covered and explained in the tweet below. Brazilians can be very emotional and Neymar's father is a cnut, no suprise there. Good on you Eric!
Thanks nonetheless.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout

Again, from Reddit:

Jérôme Rothen was a BTEC (poor man's) Beckham and also Evra's best friend in Monaco. He also became the godfather of Evra's daughter.

He's a pundit in RMC since 3 years and defended Evra and Pogba a lot ( Evra is hated in France like a lot of great players like Cantona, Ribery, Ginola, Benzema and even Henry at some point...) because he was Evra's friend and Pogba is like a little brother to Evra.

But since 1 year their relationship became sour and after the game, Rothen (ex player, pundit and PSG supporter ) talked badly about Evra behaviour...he started to say " the other guy" which is weird because of their past friendship and said that his mom didn't educate him well, you can't make a video like that in a stadium and questionned why he was there. He isn't a PSG legend nor a Manchester United legend like Cantona.

He said that the security should have threw him out. He also said that Evra became a clown with his " I love this game " and that he utilize his instagram account to make money.

Thats why Evra is so furious .

kouroux

I've listened to Rother for years. A terrible analyst who loves himself way too much IMHO. The whole RMC radio station is full of knowledgeable pros but I swear it's a grind to listen to their programs at times. Stupid radio station, Rother isn't worth getting worked up over. Evra overreacted IMHO

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
:lol:

Evra seems like a really cool guy, would have been great in the dressing room and to hangout with.

Red Stone

"Patrice Evra isn't a Manchester United legend."

You shut your whore mouth, Jerry Rotten.