6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs

Monster performance from him tonight. Burnley players were bouncing off him all game.

Extremely frustrating seeing what he can do and how rarely he has done it in the last few years

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
The only player in our squad capable of offering absolutely everything in midfield. Still our best player and we could see him in his best role in that 4-3-3 today.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Hell of a performance, in the best vein of form since that initial spell when Solskjær was caretaker.

432JuanMata

Riola needs to come out and say something about him leaving again as he’s been fantastic since then

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Monster performance from him tonight. Burnley players were bouncing off him all game.

Extremely frustrating seeing what he can do and how rarely he has done it in the last few years
I love it! Big Burnley lads struggled with the physicality.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Dare I say it he was just struggling with covid and no pre season all along? Funny that
It was a good shout. Never understood why this theory was laughed at.
St Maximim for Newcastle has missed a lot of games, he is struggling to come back. Covod affects pros differently too

Polar

Pogba is back in business. He is top-motivated and take the lead when he smells gold. World class player - when the circumstances match his level and ambitions.

UmbroDays

I wonder what all the pundits like Sounness, that fool from Tottenham on Talksport, Carragher, etc are all saying about Pogba now?

They were acting like he was the devil in person...smh

rooney2009

Very good Tonight
Never thought He could still perform like that defensively
Attacking wise He is great
Long may this continue

Silas

This is why it's so important that we always have two creators in midfield. One has an off day and the other is right there to pick up the slack.

Superb tonight.
@SS I wanted him dropped, but if he plays like this and we win the title he can go with a positive finish and ill be happy for him.
Exactly, it's a win-win situation from a logical standpoint.

Idxomer

I wonder what all the pundits like Sounness, that fool from Tottenham on Talksport, Carragher, etc are all saying about Pogba now?

They were acting like he was the devil in person...smh
One bad game and they'll all be back on him, here too unfortunately.

MDFC Manager

Dare I say it he was just struggling with covid and no pre season all along? Funny that
Came in to say exactly this. Looking fitter with each passing game.

And saying this again after another game: ole has managed him beautifully.

MDFC Manager

This is why it's so important that we always have two creators in midfield. One has an off day and the other is right there to pick up the slack.
Agreed and it's even more important given how wasteful our forwards are.

His defensive work has been great for the last couple of months. He's won a ridiculous amount of important defensive headers since his comeback.

Rolaholic

Yea Ole deserves a lot of credit for the way he's handled a tough situation with his covid diagnosis + the off field distractions.

He's somehow managed to ease him back in and get him back to his best at a critical junction in the season and we're starting to enjoy the results of it now.

Would've called all of you delirious fools if you claimed we'd be top of the league in the second half of the season after the holiday fixture period :lol:

Idxomer

Yea Ole deserves a lot of credit for the way he's handled a tough situation with his covid diagnosis + the off field distractions.
Ole's man-management is top-notch, I don't think any could complain about this aspect.

The Substitute

Can't believe all the moaning has still been ongoing here. Been our best player for some games now, he should off course get props for that, well done!

Red_Aaron

he’s a bloody headache! Like you say, this is what he’s capable of.

despite all the media shite, he’s popular with the manager and the players.

have said previously, I wouldn’t be surprised if he signs a new contract. Perhaps it’s a similar situation to Rooney. If United are competing, and he’s playing well - he could well stay.
I wouldn't be surprised either. I hate all the raiola bollox as much as the next man but make no mistake the ultimate motivation and the end goal is money
If we offer up the fattest contract that no other club will match Paul Pogba will suddenly be very happy to play for Manchester United and he wants to finish what he started (or some similar clichéd nonsense)

I can't totally ignore some of the shockers he's turned in during his time here but I want what's best for the team and a pogba that plays like that makes us a totally different animal. I want that guy in our team every week

Lewnited

Yeah I agree, I think this was quite clear. The level he was showing at the start of this season was lower than I've ever seen him play. Fantastic today and if he continues like this, we'll be looking at a serious title challenge.

frookydinho

The only player in our squad capable of offering absolutely everything in midfield. Still our best player and we could see him in his best role in that 4-3-3 today.
Great performance, showing his incredible ability. But errr in regards to being our best player, Bruno is by far ahead of everyone else.

predator

Youth NITK
Technique and physicality combined is quite rare.
Pogba has the two of them. When he's good he's a fecking nightmare to play against, be it against Burnley or City.

So happy to see him score a crucial goal and to see how much he enjoyed that win (like other every other united fan).

tomaldinho1

Forget just how physically dominant he can be sometimes, what a player when he's focused.

Status
Not open for further replies.