Paul Pogba - Juventus player

Real Name

With respect, but this is complete and utter nonsense. How can you compare Paul Pogba to Martial and Jack Grealish.

Paul Pogba is one of (arguably the..) most talented footballer's of his generation, just after Messi, CR7, Ibra etc. It is a shame, because he isn't remembered for the sheer quality of his football. He hit 19, or was it 20 goals for us, in one season when we were really rubbish (and don't say pens' don't count, because they do... big games are regularly decided by pens'..). When he played well, NO TEAM could live with him in the Premiership.. I saw him take City apart at the Eithad, and walk all over Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, and these performances were not met with surprise, just frsutration, because it highlighted the talent that he had, and what he could do, if, if, he could get that balance right between his role and the expectations at United, and sort his stuff out with Manager's. Jose' killed him, because Jose' doesn't like people who garner more attention than him (remember the first player he ousted at Real? A legend, Raul...).

His performance for France during 2018 WC, stamped his class all over the tournament.

The guy is a brilliant, naturally brilliant football player, who has allowed too many distractions to adversely affect his game. A great shame, because I, personally love watching him play.
What happened when you woke up?

romufc

With how long he's been out you'd think he'd be desperate to prove himself again
He was done with football a long time back.

His motivation was money, nothing to do with a sporting challenge.

Look at his fitness levels in the last few years, always injured. His documentary shows him, he isnt the one that wants to be the best player.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Jose was right thread being bumped anytime now …

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
What is it with United/ex-United players and shitty timekeeping?

Can anyone think of any player at any other club being dropped because he turned up late for something?
Combination of players checking out and the severe lack of accountability or discipline under Ole. Also modern players can be unprofessional dicks.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
What is it with United/ex-United players and shitty timekeeping?

Can anyone think of any player at any other club being dropped because he turned up late for something?
Half of the PSG and pre-Arteta Arsenal squads seemed to be getting fined for being late to training/meetings fairly often. It's not unique to us, but it's going to come out if you're a high profile club with a good few players who are less than model pros.

I'm sure plenty of the less professional players at lower profile clubs do the same and are quietly given fines and we don't hear about it.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Left just when we were about to get a proper coach! Not to mention that a player like him is what we sought desperately all summer. He just didn't work out here, and it was the right decision to let him go. I bet even he wonders what would have been if he was here under Ten Hag.
Talk about timing...

lex talionis

We dodged a bullet when Pogba refused to sign the ridiculously generous contract we offered him.

Brilliant footballer without question, but fecked in the head.

romufc

Wouldn't he have resigned with us then?
He was upset that United didnt give him an offer early, he was being a bit petty lets be honest.. ended with, I will show them why they were wrong...

He has shown us exactly why he was wrong for us.

Castia

What a complete waster

Seeing him and Lingard leave the club was generally one of the best feelings in recent years both absolute tools

Thank god we didn’t give him another contract

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Well. Ambition does look different.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
He was upset that United didnt give him an offer early, he was being a bit petty lets be honest.. ended with, I will show them why they were wrong...

He has shown us exactly why he was wrong for us.
Fair enough. And I doubt he was inundated with offers in the summer as well.

mav_9me

What a complete waster

Seeing him and Lingard leave the club was generally one of the best feelings in recent years both absolute tools

Thank god we didn’t give him another contract
We did though.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Miss the entire season for your new club and then when you're finally fit you can't even get yourself to the club on time. His career is done at this point, a player we'll look back on and wonder just what the hell the hype was all about because he's never lived up to it. Now you could argue moving back to United at the time he did was a bad move tbf but then that just sums it up

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
He is a mess isn’t he? But he is rich so I doubt he really cares. We have officially witnessed him as 2nd coming of Ballotelli

el3mel

He's pretty much finished at 29. No one really cares about him anymore and that's supposed to be his prime years time.

If not for that World Cup win, no one would have remembered his arse by the time he retired.

daba

He’ll be playing in the Middle East within 2 years, nailed on.

Longlivekeano

After Lingard-Rashford-and-Rashford were separated, we finally are able to unequivocally pinpoint their exact personalities, strengths and weaknesses. All of them are actually good-very good players.

- Rashford: lacks confidence, injuries, but coachable

- Lingard: battling family and mental health issues, lacks minutes

- Pogba:distracted by off-field controversies, injuries, lacks professionalism. Could have possibly been responsible for negatively influencing Rashford and Lingard to court off-field problems, social media affairs