Paul Pogba - Juventus player

Castia

Would rather play McFred for 38 games than have this tosser back. Absolute waste of space.

Devil You Know

Do we now have the magical midfield to get the best of him or nah?
Any midfield containing Pogba would be missing at least one player with the requisite abilities to dominate at the top level.

He was never a victim of the problem. He was the problem itself.

90 + 5min

He'll probably go to Saudi. He's just not as interested in football as he is in his other "ambitions".
Was he ever interested is the question? He has never been that star and how he had that reputation is beyond me. It was all about social media.

miked99

£8.5M? :lol: Jesus, how far his stock has fallen.

Such an annoying player. Had all the tools to be amazing but never the mental aptitude to apply them.

Marcelinho87

Could well have been the most marketable player on the planet had he kept his head in the game, he was extremely marketable as it was anyway.

Injuries aside he never come across as that interested in recent years.

bdspeedy

Whose waste of talent is a bigger crime? Balotelli? Who is insane. Or Pogba? Who doesn't seem to take footballing seriously.

Sylar

For United and ETH sake, im so glad he didnt accept that insane contract offer that we gave him.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
His fitness level is the main concern. His ability and motivation are not questionable for me.

Witchking

Joke of a player. I think he must have had a broken heart after releasing his stupid documentary and thinking the world will lap it up.

The only reason the world lapped up his earlier antics is because he played for United. The moment he moved, he must have realized that he is just a money grabber who failed at doing anything substantial in club football.

lsd

The Oracle
For that price I suspect Juventus are aware of something wrong medically with him and don't expect him to play very much again

C'est Moi Cantona

For me he was the most exciting United signing post Fergie, still can't quite believe what happened.

Perhaps a big pay day in SA is perfect for him now though, where whether he plays or not doesn't really matter.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I think he is our worst signing of all time given the price tag. Maguire not far behind though.

Klean

Bring him back!

Good progressive carrier of the ball. Great passer. Low-Risk Depth signing that could provide something different than what we have already.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
I think he is our worst signing of all time given the price tag. Maguire not far behind though.
Yeah, Pogba is the worst if we're talking about net loss in terms of transfer fee but for sheer transfer shittery I'd be inclined to give that accolade to Di Maria.

Sanchez also comes very close. He was worse than Pogba in terms of performances.

lex talionis

It has to be a no, but what a shame the Pogba of four seasons ago no longer exists and he's become a shell of professional footballer.

He's only 30, but it's time for him to mail in to the Saudi Arabia league to entertain the fans.

Møllemanden

Pogba won multiple leagues and the club World Cup.
Imagine if he'd really applied himself.

People who think it's a good idea to bring Pogba back as a squad player should delete their account here and follow the Official Manchester United facebook site instead. Many more like-minded people there.

Pogba is/was delusional for believing he was worth more than £290k a week. In any other business you'd be fired for incompetence.

Chairman Steve

We’d be paying to fund his inevitable trips to Miami or Dubai when he inevitably gets injured, so no thank you. Not even for free.

No more international breaks where one of his brothers goes on TV and openly talks about him joining other teams.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
I mean neither of them are even close. Both had very good seasons and Pogba notably was instrumental in us winning the Europa. People love to rewrite history and overreact about certain things, but there's no way in hell they're our "worst signing of all time"

saivet

Imagine if he'd really applied himself.
I don't buy this narrative. To me he simply wasn't as good as we hoped.

I don't think it was a case of him not applying himself but simply a flawed midfielder that we demanded too much that he was capable of.

I think the social media narrative is also overstated. He really doesn't really stand out as being particularly active on social media compared to other athletes.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
He was always so disrespectful in interviews the last time. Openly flirting with other clubs and acting like he wanted away from the underperformance when he was one of the biggest culprits.

It is what soured me on him and made me relieved when he finally left.

When you look at how much a true winner like Casemiro respects the club and loves being here, it confirms that the club is moving in the right direction.

Blood Mage

Wouldn't take him back for free. Total crock and was not a good influence in the dressing room.

Canagel

I think he will have a proper remontada next season. Judging by his IG he has been putting in a lot of work in the gym in Miami.

Still early but he doesnt look like someone that has given up, no chance he goes Saudi. And if he wants to play in the Euros its in his benefit to return to a good level for Juve.

The Urban Goose

Bring him back!

Good progressive carrier of the ball. Great passer. Low-Risk Depth signing that could provide something different than what we have already.
There's really no point in you and the other two even trying to wum about this, he's so bad it's very obvious you're just wumming, at least make your wums plausible.

Kellyiom

Whose waste of talent is a bigger crime? Balotelli? Who is insane. Or Pogba? Who doesn't seem to take footballing seriously.
Tough one. It's all about hindsight but there were warnings right from the start, leaving and SAF regarding him as having an inflated view of his talent.

In the real world, I've found going back to places to work often doesn't work out and it's difficult to pinpoint why.

Nicklaus Bendtner's another one, imo.

Judas

Open to offers
He's oddly underappreciated at this point. The problem is people wanted something from him that he never was. His injury issues pretty much torpedoed his career, don't think his attitude and agent helped either to be fair. Still when he was on it, such an incredible player to watch, think he never improved on his obvious issues though.

Relieved we got rid when we did.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He's oddly underappreciated at this point. The problem is people wanted something from him that he never was. His injury issues pretty much torpedoed his career, don't think his attitude and agent helped either to be fair. Still when he was on it, such an incredible player to watch, think he never improved on his obvious issues though.

Relieved we got rid when we did.
You can say this about tons of players, but Pogba was hyped as some generational talent.
I dont think he is under appreciated at all. You are falling into the "he has so much talent so we should appreciate him" logic.

If the talent was barely ever shown on a consistent basis, it's meaningless.