g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Paul Pogba: My attitude wasn't right

Canagel

Seems obvious that Pogba was simply trying to take responsibility for the team's performance because he was captain. Senseless to be getting the knives out.
To me it came across as 'we didn't have the right approach' and not attitude as in fighting spirit. English isn't his first language so his words have been taken out of context slightly. We're in the 2nd game of the season. It wouldn't make any sense for us to have attitude problems. We were just outplayed by Brighton and didn't approach the game with the right tactics. It's that simple.

Harabo

I was always thinking how great honor it must be to play foe United - one of the biggest sports clubs, being watch every week by tens of millions of people. When you add to this the fact that you are getting shit ton of money each week I really cannot see a reason for "not right attitude" , desire for leaving the club or simply making drama around yourself.
If I remember correctly SAF didn't let any player being too cocky and thinking that he is bigger than the club or his teammates - Stam, Keane, Becks. I am not comparing Jose to SAF or Pogba to the likes of Keane. What I am trying to say is that every United player should give his most for the club. In every possible match, in every possible training, even when resting. This is what is expected from the player of this great club. Not being best mate with the manager does not change that. Not playing you in your favorite position does not change that. It doesn't matter whether it will be Mourinho, LVG, Moyes or somebody else. When there is a manager in charge the players should follow him and always give their best. I think there should be always respect to the boss even in difficult times (mostly in them).
I am not sure if Jose needs to be replaced - it might be the case, but no matter what happens we need to keep the respect towards our club and manager. If a player is failing to do that then the player should leave - no matter if he is Ronaldo, Cantona, Becks, Keano or Pogba.