Paul Pogba racially abused on social media

RedViv

just saw Paul’s instagram post , what a powerful post. i resonate with him on the thoughts for our future generations or for that matter the current one that it should never be “us” against them. more power to him on the humane side, performance wise many things could be debated. more power to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SteveJ

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Who could be the culprit, I wonder?

pastyfool

The image is copyrighted to Eamonn & James Clarke who seem to be paparazzi type photographers (a lot of shots from around the Manchester area). So it would seem to be real.

To imply that it was more than one person (using the plural) and Manchester United fans is a leap at this stage. But it’s not like the newspapers to make stuff up.

I did hear a rumour that Mino Raiola was seen buying a few tins of red spray paint from All-In-One D.I.Y last night.
(That’s a joke by the way)

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
just saw Paul’s instagram post , what a powerful post. i resonate with him on the thoughts for our future generations or for that matter the current one that it should never be “us” against them. more power to him on the humane side, performance wise many things could be debated. more power to him.
That was indeed a great great post.

REDRILEY

What is wrong with our fan base, seriously? The transfer window is shut, I couldn't imagine what would happen if Pogba left. He feels like a different player this season, more motivated and contributes so much to our style of play. Maybe if he wasn't racially abused, we might have beat Palace. Were in a transitional period, just get behind the team.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Nevermind a City fan. I've seen enough docos on paps to know that's exactly the kind of thing they'd do.

SteveJ

Scout
Nevermind a City fan. I've seen enough docos on paps to know that's exactly the kind of thing they'd do.
SSN reporters have sometimes given shirts for supporters to burn in their 'outrage'.

Rolaholic

Truly disgusting the length and how low some 'fans' will go through to try to crap on our own players that they don't like...

Pathetic if it was some rival fans but more shameful if it came from some top reds

SteveJ

Scout
It was Zidane. He got past security by hiding the spray can in his turn-ups.

Judas

Open to offers
Genuinely scary to think there's a part of our fanbase who want to see this current squad play without Pogba. I know horror is a popular genre, but some people are much braver than me.

pastyfool

The last letter doesn't look like a T. Pogba Our? Pogba Oui? Whoever did it should be ashamed of their work.
Funny you should say that, when I first saw it I read it as 'Pogba Oui'.
But then again I did get a 'U' in my GCSE French. So I'm no expert.

SteveJ

Scout
'Pogba Out...raged by crap graffiti'

peridigm

Anyone who thinks another clubs fans aren't capable of doing this are moronic. Just because it was in red paint doesn't mean it's a United fan. It could have been Paul himself if he really set on moving to RM. It could have been his fatty agent.

Art Vandelay

Funny you should say that, when I first saw it I read it as 'Pogba Oui'.
But then again I did get a 'U' in my GCSE French. So I'm no expert.
Well they told me I'd be lucky to get a U, but I got an E. That learned them.

We should try to trademark the phrase "Pogba Oui" before Liverpool do.