Paul Scholes | 2011/12 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringo 07

Would be amazing to have Scholes back. I think after a huge rest from the game he would more than have enough energy to control our midfield again. He would be the perfect player to come in when Cleverley is injured. Last season he just looked a little burnt out and thats understandable at his age. Fingers crossed

Hans Moleman

Henry is back at Arsenal, so why not? Playing Yank football is about the same level as training with the reserves so I'm sure Paul is fit and ready.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
woud rather he didn't.

Don't tarnish your legacy Ginger Prince.

We have to learn to live without you.

Aint gota Kalou

He would still be amazing for us no doubt. He's only been out of the game for a few months so you don't suddenly lose it.

I just can't see it happening, first of all we would need to get him match fit which would take time, and it doesn't send out the right message to our other midfielders (even know they've got injuries)

Sunny Jim

Warsaw...that's too far away from Edinburgh...
He would still be amazing for us no doubt. He's only been out of the game for a few months so you don't suddenly lose it.

I just can't see it happening, first of all we would need to get him match fit which would take time, and it doesn't send out the right message to our other midfielders (even know they injuries)
the whole thing doesn't up at all. First - it will take Scholes 2-3 weeks get match fit. Within this time Cleverley should be back, Anderson should be ready to play 90 mins every week, Carrick, Jones, Giggs will still be here and ready for action. So what is the point in bringing Scholes back?

Dave89

I shouldn't encourage this, but Gareth Southgate has just tweeted that Scholes arrived at the stadium with the team.

Unam333

I shouldn't encourage this, but Gareth Southgate has just tweeted that Scholes arrived at the stadium with the team.
Encourage what? If Scholes does come back, he first has to be on a payroll, contract, medical check, assurance etc. Think before getting your cock out.

Dave89

Scholes is on the bench!

Can I pretend I wasn't joking earlier?

kps88

He's back. Moral of the story PJ, always get your cock out.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Well....I'm lost for fecking words

Status
Not open for further replies.