Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo's Love Child

I wonder if Ole knows that he is from Argentina and Di Maria is also from Argentina so therefore they are they same person and Dybala will flop.
Dybala also has the same initials as Peter Davenport that well know United flop from the 80's. We'd be stupid not to spot the signs !

spaceboyRSA

Also: Angel di Maria has the letter "A" appears in his surname 2 times and Paolo Dybala has the letter "A" appear in his surname two time. Guaranteed flop.
Paulo dybala has double the number of L's in his name and so will flop twice as hard.. basically a double loser

ottosec

Quotes by Ole on Dybala to a podcast before we where linked with Dybala:

We have scouts who have seen ... but if you say we need a false 9, then we don't have to scout at Messi or Dybala. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to say that "we take him," Solskær said - at a time when such a transition seemed far less likely.

For you guys who don’t think he will fit our system.

Seeing that Ole is a big admirer makes me feel much better about this transfer.

RedDevilRoshi

Also: Angel di Maria has the letter "A" appears in his surname 2 times and Paolo Dybala has the letter "A" appear in his surname two time. Guaranteed flop.

Strange. Eric Cantona has the letter “A” appearing in his surname twice as well. Was he flop?

DoomSlayer

Paulo dybala has double the number of L's in his name and so will flop twice as hard
Switch up the letters of his surname and you get Laybad, which obviously means he's a very bad player.

There is also a hidden message in his name - "Paul bad". So sell Pogba while we are at it as well.

bondsname

He's not coming, I can feel it. He is delaying the transfer, if he had been excited and interested he would've had that pointless meeting with Sarri today instead of going home to nap.

Alemar

He's not coming, I can feel it. He is delaying the transfer, if he had been excited and interested he would've had that pointless meeting with Sarri today instead of going home to nap.
If he decides to go, it’s better to come ASAP to be able to take part in more training sessions with new team mates. No point to delay (unless salary negotiations are yet ongoing)

Suedesi

Very debatable. Folks living in England might reckon the grass is greener on the other side but most neutrals, Latinos included would choose England over Italy. Not to mention the problems with racism Italy has.
It's not debatable, England is a shithole compared to Italy and all things equal no Latino would chose England over Italy.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
I know... shame on him!
3 flights to get back to Italy, how dare he want some rest and proper sleep. We have muppets here who need satisfying and answers!

We're going to find out either way sooner rather than later, so lets just chill and see what happens. At this moment in time i don't know what to expect, but it's going to be an interesting couple of days!

AKDevil

Dybala’s preference came out through him? His agent? Or just media spewing random shit? Do you actually have a quote of Dybala saying he doesn’t want to move here?
So you believe the media when they say we are interested or anything about the possibility of him joining but not when they write about Dybala's reservations? Ok. I'll leave you to pick and choose, I'll stay not wanting anyone who doesn't want to join and just stick by that.

ASHWIT

It's not debatable, England is a shithole compared to Italy and all things equal no Latino would chose England over Italy.
Bar the odd part of the big cities. Italy is a fecking dump!!!!

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Think I’d rather live in England as a working professional. Or Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.