Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

beecks

I dont see the point in buying him. Can`t se it beeing mentioned, but for me he is to similiar to Mata. And Mata har been here for many years without much success.
So, IMO were just buying a 25 year old Mata who doesnt want to be here...

LonelyFire

By the way, dybala isn't going to force his stay at juventus at this point, i don't see it. Meet his demands and unless another club like PSG comes in with a big offer at the last minute, this will happen

Right now word out of italy is it feels like it's only a matter of united meeting his wage demands
Think this has been his problem all along. Before Allegri left and he was certain to leave he didn’t have many options - the rest of the big clubs don’t need anymore strikers. Utd was always the realistic club this summer.

roonster09

FA Cup Predictions 2023/2024 winner
Scout

This is the tweet in question. The journalist in question is fairly reliable when it comes to Juve.
He isn't reliable. Last month he reported Dybala - Jesus swap.

Che Guevara

Supports
Celtic
If the above is all true I find Juventus treatment of him strange.
It's true that they have told him not to return to training until 5 August. But the reason is all Juve players involved in the Copa America are not due back for training until 5 August, and that includes Rodrigo and Sandro.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
He isn't reliable. Last month he reported Dybala - Jesus swap.

There could be something in it, just because it didn’t materialise doesn’t mean it couldn’t be true. If anything it shows he was ahead of the curve as he knew Juve were trying to use Dybala in a swap deal for a striker.

Could also be steaming horse shit. Who knows?

Ole’s Wheel

Supports
CR7
Really, I sometimes doubt if these people actually are here for trolling.
I’m not a doom merchant (have been one of the most positive people and biggest advocate regarding this thread/Dybala) and sorry if me saying that about United hurt your feelings. It’s true.

...we used to make fun of others clubs for living off their history/past and that post I replied to felt the same. I just logically answered why United wouldn’t be most players priority. It’s common sense really. Just look at state of the club the past few years so stop being so sensitive.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Damn that’s so convincing dude. Change my mind, United are my preferred destination now...lmaooo

Get a grip. Even as a United fan you shouldn’t have such a bias. That’s some medieval logic right there you used. And I agree, we’re United alright - that have looked like a falling empire and have had a shitty on-field footballing product since SAF’s departure
Are you a real United fan?

roonster09

FA Cup Predictions 2023/2024 winner
Scout
There could be something in it, just because it didn’t materialise doesn’t mean it couldn’t be true. If anything it shows he was ahead of the curve as he knew Juve were trying to use Dybala in a swap deal for a striker.

Could also be steaming horse shit. Who knows?
Sure.

Apparently he also reported Allegri was finalizing last details for contract extension before he was sacked, maybe he was ahead of the curve too.

::sonny::

If I don’t wanna take a job, I ask them mad money

Dybala looks like have the same strategy, with a support of a his friend as a “agent”, an argentinian car seller

My suggestion:

Stay away for this people

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
If I don’t wanna take a job, I ask them mad money

Dybala looks like have the same strategy, with a support of a his friend as a “agent”, an argentinian car seller

My suggestion:

Stay away for this people
Do you know something that we don’t?

Thisistheone

Ed, a DOF might have been helpful right about now ffs - just saying.

...he better get it done since he’s so adamant that he’s the man for the job and needs no help....
This just reminded me of that time the 3 lawyers turned up to finalise the Herrera deal.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Woodward on way to (make up any nonsense about xxx player or deal)

Alemar

This video of Woodward - is it recent? Are his talks happening at this moment?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Ed masterclass incoming. It just feels different this time.
Different?
It seems the exact same as last year. Pursuit of Maguire - ultimately doomed.
A few long sagas and hopeless last min pursuits added in too.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This video of Woodward - is it recent? Are his talks happening at this moment?
Whether it's today, or a month ago, it's Woodward arriving at his own office.
How can anyone get excited at that?

If he had a well known agent, or player with him maybe!

PoTMS

Not the end of the world if we don't sign him. He's obviously only in it for the money and that's one of the reasons we are where we are now.

You're butters, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.