Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud7

Lukaku's getting sent to the slaughterhouse here, Juventus fans are gonna hate him before they've even seen his first touch.
Well, he’ll have to go by his own words and “be a man”. He spoke about how mentally tough he is all the time when Jose was here. I’m sure he can take it.

Ole’s Wheel

Supports
CR7

Ed, a DOF might have been helpful right about now ffs - just saying.

...he better get it done since he’s so adamant that he’s the man for the job and needs no help....

Ole’s Wheel

Supports
CR7

& speaking of DOF, he has spoken

I’m now 100% certain Dybala is happening

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
I would take the reports with a pinch of salt. Because we are reading positive news, that he's been told to do one, we take it as gospel. Then we read that he won't be joining and we class it as bs. No one knows anything at the minute and it's all speculation.

What I took from the reports is that he's been told that he's not due back to training until the 5th August. Seems harsh but it might be part of a training plan for him so he isn't rushed back and risks injuries. Or it is the harsh truth he isn't wanted until this has been sorted.

I reckon we will end up with 60m and mandzukic.

ChaddyP

Some of us really are shameful...we’re lucky enough he hasn’t flat out denied joining us because we’re not even a CL side as he’s one of the most talented/valued players in the world.

Look, I’m going to be completely honest here: Most players in Dybala’s feet would prefer PSG over us. Better wages, better lifestyle, CL football, easier league. But PSG aren’t in the market so it sucks to be Dybala - and again, he hasn’t denied us, it’s just that we weren’t his top priority. I don’t blame him and there’s certainly no harm in that if he had other preferences above us.
We're not lucky. We're Manchester United for God's sake.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
who's the Satan guy? :confused:
I don’t follow. Who is this guy?
He's a rapper from England. Big Man Utd fan.

People joke about him like he's got inside information, he was on holiday with Sancho recently (or met on holiday), he had Sancho and Sterling in his music video.

Probably knows a few inside people.

Nialinho

SANTAN is a popular UK rapper called Dave. He recently performed at Glasto and is mates with a lot of football players and a big Utd fan.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner

People joke about him like he's got inside information, he was on holiday with Sancho recently (or met on holiday), he had Sancho and Sterling in his music video.

Won't know shit about this transfer. Clearly making a joke.

izec

I feel bad for Dybala. The way he is discarded by Juve is unbelievable ... and all for Romelu freaking Lukaku :wenger:
More because of Ronaldo. This is still the side effect of his transfer last season. And Juve going for international success, on and off the pitch

Alemar

I feel bad for Dybala. The way he is discarded by Juve is unbelievable ... and all for Romelu freaking Lukaku :wenger:
The more humiliating for Dybala the situation is, the more chances for him to sign with us. It’s only a good thing for Juventus to excert more and more pressure on the guy now

Ole’s Wheel

Supports
CR7
We're not lucky. We're Manchester United for God's sake.
Damn that’s so convincing dude. Change my mind, United are my preferred destination now...lmaooo

Get a grip. Even as a United fan you shouldn’t have such a bias. That’s some medieval logic right there you used. And I agree, we’re United alright - that have looked like a falling empire and have had a shitty on-field footballing product since SAF’s departure

Teffe

If this happens I think it will be later next week. Dybala wanna wait as long as possible for PSG to find space for him. If Barca somehow find a way to fynd Neymar, Dybala will go there

Member 39557

Damn that’s so convincing dude. Change my mind, United are my preferred destination now...lmaooo

Get a grip. Even as a United fan you shouldn’t have such a bias. That’s some medieval logic right there you used. And I agree, we’re United alright - that have looked like a falling empire and have had a shitty on-field footballing product since SAF’s departure
Who promoted this doom merchant?

RedDevilRoshi

It’s all pretty much guesswork just now. Some journos saying it is happening & others saying Dybala doesn’t want to come to Man Utd.

If it happens, it happens. If it doesn’t, so be it.

ChaddyP

feck off :lol:

Infestissumam

SANTAN is a popular UK rapper called Dave. He recently performed at Glasto and is mates with a lot of football players and a big Utd fan.

thanks. A rapper ... no wonder I didn't know him :lol:

doubt he has any insight then though.

redshaw

Santan posted this

Posted DeLigtful evening when some thought it was close

and also a posted a gif saying this would be him on the phone to Bissaka which to me was implying he'd be telling AWB to come to OT.

He's just a fan reacting to the news/tweets we're all reading. He might know about Sancho maybe but everything else is just reactions which may or may not coincide which said player signing.

Last edited:

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
This is reaching Chilevision levels of desperation. And all in under 72 hours - impressive!

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
By the way, dybala isn't going to force his stay at juventus at this point, i don't see it. Meet his demands and unless another club like PSG comes in with a big offer at the last minute, this will happen

Right now word out of italy is it feels like it's only a matter of united meeting his wage demands

lsd

The Oracle

Ed, a DOF might have been helpful right about now ffs - just saying.

...he better get it done since he’s so adamant that he’s the man for the job and needs no help....

I feel confident

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Agreed. No pussy-footing around it, just making things clear.
What are you trying to say? That us giving our deadwood five year contracts doesn't make it obvious that we want rid of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.