Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cypriot

Yeah my bad I even searched the likes and he wasn’t there! But as soon as I followed Dybala he appeared on there which is confusing. Anyway, does it actually change anything? Can I whip my chub back out? Find out next.

Adamsk7

He did like it, someone called it out in the comments and Evra replied “Don’t talk about Paulo Dybala please! You don’t know anything!”

chances are it’s just someone that manages his account doing it anyway. Means nothing

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Think this could mean that he did want the move but his image rights company fecked it for him and he’s annoyed?
Maybe. Maybe his agent, maybe he just respects Pat. Nothing can be taken from an insta like, we're just filling in the blanks.

Raw

No idea what Evra meant there in that reply. Does he know Dybala wanted to come or something? Or does he just want people to stop gossiping about his friend?

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
No idea what Evra meant there in that reply. Does he know Dybala wanted to come or something? Or does he just want people to stop gossiping about his friend?
From that reply, and judging by his friendship with dybala, I reckon he wanted to come.

I reckon he wanted to come, his agent asked for too much money and we told him to get lost. And then dybala bollocked his agent and his agent tried to fix it, hence the reports of him being repentant.

Just a guess

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Muppet season has peaked, we're scrambling for Instagram likes.
People were tracking a plane becuase Dybala had a picture with it on instagram. Turns out it was picking up Danilo for City. That was pretty peak.

Bwuk

Love Evra. Can’t wait till he wades in and talks about our toxic online fan base like he’s said he would.

Dybala probably did want to come, but we wouldn’t meet his agents demands. It happens.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Love Evra. Can’t wait till he wades in and talks about our toxic online fan base like he’s said he would.

Dybala probably did want to come, but we wouldn’t meet his agents demands. It happens.
Well it shouldn't happen when we are in this weak position. Pay the money. We need quality.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
He's coming...he hath repented. It is on.

That instagram is 100% indisputable proof. A "come and get me" to big-dick Ed.

IT'S HAPPENING.

tomaldinho1

Well it shouldn't happen when we are in this weak position. Pay the money. We need quality.
But he's really not what we need. He's such a United post SAF signing - huge reputation, has been great in a foreign league, massively expensive but is being forced out (a la Di Maria). It's not like we've pulled off a PSG Neymar coup here where we are ripping out one of their best players against their wishes, as Real did to us with Ronaldo.

Eriksen I can see how he'd fit into our setup (and is a proven PL veteran), I don't with Dybala

Affirmation

I think Paulo Dybala actually was keen to come to this club and Patrice Evra's comments are further validation of that. I was listening to an Italian Football Podcast yesterday with one of Di Marzio's associates hosting and he insinuated that basically the club were willing to pay Dybala's wages but the company that hold his image rights ultimately scuppered the deal.

I really do hope however we go back in for him and try and work out a deal with Juventus to solve this issue since they seem determined to sell him this Transfer Window.

BarstoolProphet

He's following Mario Götze but the only post from Mario he has liked the past few months is the victory post after they beat Liverpool, meaning one thing:

PAULO DYBALA | ANTI LIVERPOOL | 2018/2019 SKILLS & GOALS | WELCOME TO MANCHESTER UNITED

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
It seems crazy to me that a player can miss out on a move he wants due to his own image rights. What the hell.

MUFC OK

Think this could mean that he did want the move but his image rights company fecked it for him and he’s annoyed?
Think that's it, there must be something in this image rights story. Must have been real legal risks to making the deal happen. Either way, it's just our luck and leaves us no better off.

wr8_utd

:'(
He's following Mario Götze but the only post from Mario he has liked the past few months is the victory post after they beat Liverpool, meaning one thing:

PAULO DYBALA | ANTI LIVERPOOL | 2018/2019 SKILLS & GOALS | WELCOME TO MANCHESTER UNITED
Would be a rather short video.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
So whats happening on the Tottenham front? Seems to have gone super quiet, or have they realised they're not getting him either.
Am sure he's going to end up at PSG

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Think that's it, there must be something in this image rights story. Must have been real legal risks to making the deal happen. Either way, it's just our luck and leaves us no better off.
Sorry but that is shit. If that was the case United would simply say this. It would come across so much better than making him out to be a mercenary. Why not release to journos saying deal can't be done because of the complexity of Dybala's image rights, but both Dybala and United wanted the move to happen?

Ole’s Wheel

Supports
CR7
So whats happening on the Tottenham front? Seems to have gone super quiet, or have they realised they're not getting him either.
Am sure he's going to end up at PSG
I don’t see how Tottenham would ever get Dybala if United aren’t willing to cough up the money.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
I don’t see how Tottenham would ever get Dybala if United aren’t willing to cough up the money.
Exactly. Hence why i still believe there was no bid by Tottenham and it was Juve leaking out to the Italian press that Tottenham have bid in order to force United to return to negotiations.
Thats my theory anyway

MUFC OK

Sorry but that is shit. If that was the case United would simply say this. It would come across so much better than making him out to be a mercenary. Why not release to journos saying deal can't be done because of the complexity of Dybala's image rights, but both Dybala and United wanted the move to happen?
Unless you have an inside scoop then your guess is as good as mine. Apparently there was some sort of legal dispute involving his agent (possibly to do with image rights) and he wanted us to pay for it. Not hard to see why we'd back off if there was a risk we could get implicated.

Sparky Rhiwabon

If we're re
Shame we can't get him on a loan with an option to buy whilst that gets sorted though

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Unless you have an inside scoop then your guess is as good as mine. Apparently there was some sort of legal dispute involving his agent (possibly to do with image rights) and he wanted us to pay for it. Not hard to see why we'd back off if there was a risk we could get implicated.
I do have an inside scoop. It was widely reported by journalists (obviously from a brief by United) that he's basically a mercenary. That came from United, and that's what they say has happened, so it is up to you to believe a different angle if you want.

fps

This post-like is good approaching deadline day banter, and I'm here for it.

There's no way this deal is happening, but I'm here for it.

MUFC OK

I do have an inside scoop. It was widely reported by journalists (obviously from a brief by United) that he's basically a mercenary. That came from United, and that's what they say has happened, so it is up to you to believe a different angle if you want.
I'm speculating as to why Evra has said "You don't know anything" that would indicate its something other than agent/player greed. If the briefing to the media was true then why would he say that?

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
I'm speculating as to why Evra has said "You don't know anything" that would indicate its something other than agent/player greed. If the briefing to the media was true then why would he say that?
I'm not sure we should read too much into the whole Instagram things. Maybe Dybala is trying to save face too, realising that he comes across as a bit of a mercenary and ruining his chances of leaving this summer?
Or maybe it's a combination of things. Maybe he instructed his agent to make it as difficult as possible to sign him? Maybe his image rights are that complicated that we just didn't want to get involved? Lots of maybe's, but we'll never really know the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.