Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
I assume the fall out came after the QPR game then because that's the only game I remember Di Maria being any good in
So you don't remember any of his goals? Under a different manager things would have been a little different. The break in didn't help either. Look, I'm not saying he was a success but he shouldn't be the reason we don't go after the best players.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Totally myth. Sanchez is a flop because his legs are gone and ADM was quality before LVG fell out with him.
I think the fact that his house was burgled really put him off living in Manchester too. It was a whole series of events that led to him leaving.
Chances are he didn't want to come, but he still did well until everything started going wrong.

Sanchez has just hit really poor form and can't seem to pull himself out of it

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Without talented players you don’t even stand still. Enjoy watching Lingard and Rashford start every fecking game regardless of form. And then blame Pogba and Martial for the bad performances.
This isn’t fifa mate you don’t just spend £200m on players that will do as they are told.

Attitude, application, effort and desire are all vital attributes that players need to take the club forward, but what hope do we have of the players that we bring in and develop having these things when our fans don’t even have them anymore.

Either way, let’s just sing our hearts out on Sunday and get behind whoever is starting and make old Trafford bounce, agreed?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
So you don't remember any of his goals? Under a different manager things would have been a little different. The break in didn't help either. Look, I'm not saying he was a success but he shouldn't be the reason we don't go after the best players.
I remember the goal against QPR (like I said he played well in this one) and his goal the next game against Leicester. Other than them though no I dont remember any others (actually weren't there 1 against a lower league side in the FA Cup?)

Cypriot

This isn’t fifa mate you don’t just spend £200m on players that will do as they are told.

Attitude, application, effort and desire are all vital attributes that players need to take the club forward, but what hope do we have of the players that we bring in and develop having these things when our fans don’t even have them anymore.

Either way, let’s just sing our hearts out on Sunday and get behind whoever is starting and make old Trafford bounce, agreed?
Thought you said this wasn’t Fifa mate.

witchtrials

I think the fact that his house was burgled really put him off living in Manchester too
Pretty much everyone gets burgled at some point. di Maria was nearly burgled if i reacall correctly, and for some reason this is seen by some as a legit reason to still be moping around six months later.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Pretty much everyone gets burgled at some point. di Maria was nearly burgled if i reacally correctly, and for some reason this is seen by some as a legit reason to still be moping around six months later.
Well, i can honestly say i've never been burgled, and i've lived in Manchester my whole life.
For some, it might genuinely put them off living in an area, in fact i know a few people who have had their house burgled and wanted to leave the area in fear of it happening again. Hell, my mum has her door locked all the time, regardless of whether she's at home or not because their was rumours of people breaking into houses near where she lives and she got paranoid. It does mess with people

starman

Even though talks have stopped I have more confidence in this coming off then Eriksen.

Everything between United, Lukaku & Juv seem to be agreed with Dybala's wage & agent fee appear to be the only stumbling block. Could be a suprise 5pm deal tomorrow..

Okey

Was the Dybala wage demands fake news? Cos if it was real, how on earth are Spurs even bothering to negotiate? Or has he suddenly dropped his demands? Doing my head in, these last few days... Can't wait for 5pm tomorrow, whatever the outcome!

Affirmation

For what it's worth I posted this on the Transfer Tweets topic:

I have not listened to all of the episode yet but Duncan Castle's claims not to take the breif from Manchester United regarding Christen Eriksen too seriously because there is still interest in the player but apperently Daniel Levy is being difficult over the price and the player is indeed interested in moving to Spain.

He also claims he was informed by one of his sources "late last night" that Manchester United are still in for Paulo Dybala and that could have ramications for Spurs because of their interest in the player as well.

It's also worth noting Duncan Castles is freinds with Patrice Evra and it has been rumoured for a while that he is "one of his sources" for stuff that is going on at Manchester United. If this is the case, his claims that the Paulo Dybala deal is still being worked on line up with Patrice Evra's activity on Instagram.

tidraKS

If we manage to get him and CM, which I think we'll do (not him, but a CM), we'll be title contenders.

MUFC OK

Without talented players you don’t even stand still. Enjoy watching Lingard and Rashford start every fecking game regardless of form. And then blame Pogba and Martial for the bad performances.
"But Lingard wants to be here". I bet he does, no one else is paying him £100k a week to perform like that.

tidraKS

Which centre mid do you think we're signing with 25 hours left? :lol:
Things go fast in the latest days. I saw many optimistic people yesterday when Eriksen news broke out and we didn't have a clue we're interested days before. I think we know nothing until something comes out in media.

Halal Jalal

If we manage to get him and CM, which I think we'll do (not him, but a CM), we'll be title contenders.
Not sure about title challenge (City and Liverpool are still far ahead), but it would be a 9/10 transfer window and Top 3 team.
3/10 fixing defence (done, hopefully)
3/10 fixing midfield (got weaker actually)
3/10 fixing attack (got weaker actually)
1/10 getting rid of deadwood (all the sh*t is still here)

So we're at 3/10 right now. Poor window unless something happens fast.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
I don't think condemning the owners is condemning the club tbh. I think we might still be in for Dybala. It's not for certain but I think the club are not stupid. Lukakus situation is a problem. Greenwood can come in but it's never that simple. To say he will get 10 goals....etc...he's still developing in a squad that was not mentally that strong last season. We're might do nothing but if that happens, I would think that's another mark against the Glazers

Silas

Pretty much everyone gets burgled at some point. di Maria was nearly burgled if i reacall correctly, and for some reason this is seen by some as a legit reason to still be moping around six months later.
What? Sounds like complete bollocks sorry.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
As already mentioned, Duncan Castles insists on his podcast that the Dybala/Lukaku deal is still alive.

But after all, he also said we were in for Pepe.

Riz

Things go fast in the latest days. I saw many optimistic people yesterday when Eriksen news broke out and we didn't have a clue we're interested days before. I think we know nothing until something comes out in media.
You’ll see optimistic people on here if we were to be linked to Messi.

Look how much media coverage there was in the build up to the Maguire and WanB signings. We’re done in this window.

Wal2Fra

He's following Mario Götze but the only post from Mario he has liked the past few months is the victory post after they beat Liverpool, meaning one thing:

PAULO DYBALA | ANTI LIVERPOOL | 2018/2019 SKILLS & GOALS | WELCOME TO MANCHESTER UNITED
PAULO DYBALA 2019/2020 PERFORMANCE THREAD:

first post:

Only managed 2 goals, for his wages it is a disgrace! Clearly didn't want to be here or he would have made the effort for the hat-trick.

#glazersout

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
You’ll see optimistic people on here if we were to be linked to Messi.

Look how much media coverage there was in the build up to the Maguire and WanB signings. We’re done in this window.
They were signings from England though...

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
As already mentioned, Duncan Castles insists on his podcast that the Dybala/Lukaku deal is still alive.

But after all, he also said we were in for Pepe.
Wouldn't happen to be saying it for the clicks would he? You know, to keep desperate Man United fans pinned to his Twitter/Podcast on deadline day, generating him lots of clicks and probably money too.

Naaaah he wouldn't do that would he... :rolleyes:

TRUERED89

Totally myth. Sanchez is a flop because his legs are gone and ADM was quality before LVG fell out with him.
He hated England and wanted PSG from the start. His house had a burglary attempt on it, so he just sh!t himself and called it a day, don't defend that spineless p*ssy!

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
He hated England and wanted PSG from the start. His house had a burglary attempt on it, so he just sh!t himself and called it a day, don't defend that spineless p*ssy!
Yes but under different circumstances he would worked out fine. LVG ruined it.

dove

To be fair most people would shit themselves if their house was burgled just a few months after you move to a new country which you didn't really fancy in the first place. Issues on and off the pitch, no surprise he wanted to leave.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
ADM was our no 1 assist man during that first season. Then he fell out with LvG like most of the squad because he expected to play shit football. ADM had the last laugh as LvG lost his job the season after he sold him up

Unfortunately if British players play badly under a shit manager then it's the manager fault. If an Argentinian player joins the fray then he's a mercenary

Nick7

ADM was our no 1 assist man during that first season. Then he fell out with LvG like most of the squad because he expected to play shit football. ADM had the last laugh as LvG lost his job the season after he sold him up

Unfortunately if British players play badly under a shit manager then it's the manager fault. If an Argentinian player joins the fray then he's a mercenary
That's fecking bollocks and you know it. 90% of your posts revolve around that bollocks too.

TRUERED89

Yes but under different circumstances he would worked out fine. LVG ruined it.
How did LVG ruin it? He started him as much as possible, and I don't remember hearing of any fallouts, his heart just wasn't in it. You could tell right from from his debut against Bournemouth till he left; looked depressed and uninterested, showing occasional moments of brilliance!

Status
Not open for further replies.