Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
How did LVG ruin it? He started him as much as possible, and I don't remember hearing of any fallouts, his heart just wasn't in it. You could tell right from from his debut against Bournemouth till he left; looked depressed and uninterested, showing occasional moments of brilliance!
Revisionism at it’s finest. Our football was dire that season and Di Maria was forced into a lot of defensive duty which just isn’t his game you don’t buy him for that. He didn’t fit LVG at all it was a club signing. He probably would have been very good for Mourinho.

TRUERED89

To be fair most people would shit themselves if their house was burgled just a few months after you move to a new country which you didn't really fancy in the first place. Issues on and off the pitch, no surprise he wanted to leave.
You're being paid 300k p/w fecking move and tell United you want more security if you're really that afraid! Both my neighbours have been burgled and I chased away the b@stard that tried to burgle me! So its not the complete end of the world! haven't seen the pr!ck since either!

jackal&hyde

That's fecking bollocks and you know it. 90% of your posts revolve around that bollocks too.
Nah, he's right. Some of our English players, like Smalling, get a lot of pass from many while our most talented non-english players like Martial and Pogba are expected to be Gods in every game or they get endless abuse. There is a clear bias from some based on nationality. It's not just posters/ fans though, there is one or two big name pundits that do this too.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Di Maria isn't Dybala. So how is any of this relevant?

Nick7

So he's no

Nah, he's right. Some of our English players, like Smalling, get a lot of pass from many while our most talented non-english players like Martial and Pogba are expected to be Gods in every game or they get endless abuse. There is a clear bias from some based on nationality. It's not just posters/ fans though, there is one or two big name pundits that do this too.
It's fecking bollocks and devilish knows it. He spends most of his time here talking shit about british players. He has a very clear, evident bias.

and your post is also bollocks, Smalling is one of the most hated players on this site. As are Lingard, and Jones. Shaw and Rashford also get plenty of unwarranted abuse.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
this is turning into a British sitcom.. some "media outlets" are suggesting the deal could be back on with Dybala now wanting less dosh

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Smalling most certainly does not get a pass from me... he's more likely to complete a decent pass himself which I think happened back in 2012

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Di Maria isn't Dybala. So how is any of this relevant?
Some people aren’t capable of the distinction unfortunately. They’d rather see us be average than sign players like Dybala because they won’t “die for the shirt.” Football has changed. We can only afford to adopt that attitude when we are dominant, not right now.

dove

You're being paid 300k p/w fecking move and tell United you want more security if you're really that afraid! Both my neighbours have been burgled and I chased away the b@stard that tried to burgle me! So its not the complete end of the world! haven't seen the pr!ck since either!
Not everyone is as tough as you :lol: He didn't want to come here in the first place, got burgled, dropped from first team, even though he was one of our best players. Are you surprised he wanted to get the feck outta here especially when PSG's offer was on the table? I am not.

Lee565

I know there are fans applauding the club pulling out of the dybala if his heart is not for United but surely having dybala here instead of lukaku even if it is just for one season is a better scenario, lukaku is basically our 3rd or 4th choice striker at this point with how he has conducted himself and if he gets little playing time how much of his value will drop come the next window? Dybala on the other hand would actually solve a problem position in our team on the right wing and will be regarded as a first 11 player, if he wants to move on next season it will be far easier getting buyers at a good price for a player of his ability and could even go up a considerable amount if he has even a ok season in the premier league considering how much the likes of zaha and richarlison are priced at without having outstanding seasons.

3KDré

Evra for DoF please
He has already said he doesn't want to do it right now. He said when he was at United his priorities were : 1.United, 2.Kids,3.Wife. And right now he wants to prioritise the latter two as he gave United so much focus and time for so long and that he returns to United he wants to be in a position where he can prioritise United again.

mu4c_20le

I know there are fans applauding the club pulling out of the dybala if his heart is not for United but surely having dybala here instead of lukaku even if it is just for one season is a better scenario
Having Dybala here would be a better asset for sure, I also can't see him being as mentally fragile as Di Maria and completely falling apart after one season.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
You live in Liverpool?

jackal&hyde

It's fecking bollocks and devilish knows it. He spends most of his time here talking shit about british players. He has a very clear, evident bias.

and your post is also bollocks, Smalling is one of the most hated players on this site. As are Lingard, and Jones. Shaw and Rashford also get plenty of unwarranted abuse.
Calm down. I said that players like Smalling (and even Young; by the pundits) get defended by many, not by all, while relentlessly tearing in to our talented players. There is some sort of strange complex of inferiority coming from some that British players are hated because they are British. At the same time you read endless nonsense that we shouldn't go for Dybala because he is the same nationality as some other player that didn't work out here.

I'm not British nor Argetinian, nor do i think a player of my nationality has ever played for United. I do want to say that the way some people have used Dybalas nationality against him is disgusting; as is some peoples complex of inferiority when it comes to defending British players.

Andersons Dietician

What’s up with Evra’s instagram? Dybala likes his post, a fan commented that Dybala likes his post and Evra replies the fan knows nothing. :lol:
The fan was trying to be funny and pointing out the irony of Dybala liking Evras post which was a picture of him in his United kit with all the trophies he had won and then a huge speech about how playing for United is about more than money and so on.

Like Evra pointed out we have no idea what the truth is and what is going on behind the scenes.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
That's fecking bollocks and you know it. 90% of your posts revolve around that bollocks too.
Foreign bias is an unfortunate reality . You only have to see the way our top goalscorer and our main assist man was treated at the end of this season. The same people applauded that waste of space (young)

I_live_cement

Cat freak
Foreign bias is an unfortunate reality . You only have to see the way our top goalscorer and our main assist man was treated at the end of this season. The same people applauded that waste of space (young)
Yeah everybody loves and rates Young on here. Christ on a bike.

devilish

Do I? I think that the best playmaker (Scholes) and the best CB (Rio) of last generation were English. So how can I be biased?

You only have to read what was written in here about Dybala's nationality. As if every person from Argentina is a mercenary cnut

devilish

Yeah everybody loves and rates Young on here. Christ on a bike.
Its natural for people not to rate Young cause he is shit. Pogba on the other hand is WC. He is also our main assist man ang goalscorer. Why do they hate him?

stepic

Its natural for people not to rate Young cause he is shit. Pogba on the other hand is WC. He is also our main assist man ang goalscorer. Why do they hate him?
people take issue with Pogba because we know how good he is and can be, and at times he seems to just cruise through games and seemingly not put in the effort required. it's got nothing to do with the fact he's french ffs. what kind of joke is that.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
No, you have to connect the dots. He burgled his neighbours then pretended to be have foiled an attempted burglary on himself by some mysterious stranger that's not been seen since. He's a criminal genius.
Oh. Criminal genius...
So he is a fan of Pep?

devilish

people take issue with Pogba because we know how good he is and can be, and at times he seems to just cruise through games and seemingly not put in the effort required. it's got nothing to do with the fact he's french ffs. what kind of joke is that.
He is our top scorer and main assist man and yet he was the one getting booed. If we expect Pogba to drag this pile of crap to success then he won't. Pogba is no miracle worker

jackal&hyde

Do I? I think that the best playmaker (Scholes) and the best CB (Rio) of last generation were English. So how can I be biased?

You only have to read what was written in here about Dybala's nationality. As if every person from Argentina is a mercenary cnut
And the most wanted signing for this summer (me included) was Sancho (English). But no, there is anti British bias and Argetinians are not working.

devilish

And the most wanted signing for this summer (me included) was Sancho (English). But no, there is anti British bias and Argetinians are not working.
I wanted Sancho as well as we need a top RW.

Seriously anyone not believing the anti foreign bias should have a look at this thread. Dybala was demonised by many because of his nationality

witchtrials

What? Sounds like complete bollocks sorry.
Well I don't know where you live but that's true of most people I know, and none of them seem to regard it as some kind of life-changing event.

Sweech

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
You are just salty because your lot could never attract a keeper of De Gea's class.
Lloris is alright, but not at De Gea's level that's for sure. Not really salty at all just thought it was funny to say Poch was taken to a "tactical woodshed" - Which is also hilarious to picture.

Gandalf

Lloris is alright, but not at De Gea's level that's for sure. Not really salty at all just thought it was funny to say Poch was taken to a "tactical woodshed" - Which is also hilarious to picture.
Did you not realize that Solskjaer instructed our defenders to part like the red sea so that Dave could deny you over and over thereby crushing Poch's soul?

We need an rvn

You're banking on a 17-year old with no real Premier League experience to give you around 10 goals this season? I'll admit I haven't seen him play apart form the PSG game last season but I think it's telling that you even have to count on him at all (and not that good for the lad to be under such pressure at that age).
Oh I agree and I think we should sign a replacement for Lukaku as Rashford is too young to hold the burden by himself.

But Mason has scored a number of good goals in pre-season and it wouldn't be out of reach for him to score a few in the FA cup etc when required.

Rashford scored 8 in his breakthrough season and if we don't sign a replacement for Lukaku I can see Mason having more cameo appearances the Rashford did 4 years ago.

But I agree that we shouldn't really be relying on him at all at this stage though

damageinc.

Supports
the unknown
No chance of him joining any premier league club for me.…. we all know that he will be swapped for Icardi with Inter.

manunited1919

When having to choose between an unmotivated, here-for-the money Dybala and Lingard I choose Dybala without doubts.

jackal&hyde

This is off topic and i know i'm breaking the rules so to speak, but i want to replay to this.

I agree that with Pogba it most likely has nothing to do with his nationality or his race, but i think there is something else. I think some people can not stand the fact that he left and became a great player. We got him back, and since then he is judged by impossible standars by some. Even in his most productive season ever (and fresh from a WC win), it is not enough. How many people want him gone even though they know how important he is to the first 11, it defies logic.

I fear that last seasons failure has done a number on some of our fans. Wanting your best players out and not wishing to have some other great players based on nationality, not good :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.