Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

el3mel

They've got several weeks to bring in a striker.
There's no top club stupid enough to sell one of their top names on the hope they can sign someone in the remaining weeks. :lol: If they can't ensure replacement now, they'll keep him till they can secure something for the remaining month.

This is done and dusted.

I honestly hope all of you are taking these as a running joke because you don't deserve to do that to yourselves.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Us agreeing a fee with inter might have been a way to get juve to pay some of the agents fees for Dybala so they can get Lukaku, making juve panic?

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
There's no top club stupid enough to sell one of their top names on the hope they can sign someone in the remaining weeks. :lol: If they can't ensure replacement now, they'll keep him till they can secure something for the remaining month.

This is done and dusted.

I honestly hope all of you are taking these as a running joke because you don't deserve to do that to yourselves.
This is tongue in cheek right? :lol: us selling our main striker to inter 24 hours before deadline :lol:

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Ironically the deal between Lukakau was a straight swap, according to reports

We've just sold Lukaku for more than what Juve want for Dybala (65m - Again, according to reports)
So that extra money we got from the Lukaku sale could potentially go towards this stupid image rights thing.

Heres hoping anyway :lol: Not confident at all in my statement. More likely to go into the Glazers pockets.

macheda14

This is tongue in cheek right? :lol: us selling our main striker to inter 24 hours before deadline :lol:
Ok so 1, not our main striker. 2, what should we have done? Sold him for much less earlier OR keep him till January and have him train with the reserves?

izec

Selling Lukaku to Inter was the final nail in the coffin. We have given up long ago. Cope know feck all, they are based in Spain

Zoo

Scored and captained them in their friendly tonight. Mandzukic also scored.

Offsideagain

It’s the usual bollocks in the last few days of the window. I’ve seen headlines that we have agreed terms with Fernandes, Dybala and Eriksen. Dybala’s model girlfriend wants a move to the smoke. Eriksen wants a move to Real and the Portuguese doesn’t know where he wants to go. Chances of anyone else coming is nil.

WensleyMU

It’s the usual bollocks in the last few days of the window. I’ve seen headlines that we have agreed terms with Fernandes, Dybala and Eriksen. Dybala’s model girlfriend wants a move to the smoke. Eriksen wants a move to Real and the Portuguese doesn’t know where he wants to go. Chances of anyone else coming is nil.
Tell his girlfriend Manchester is known as The Vape. It's what all the cool kids are into now.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
So. Been widely reported by fairly good sources that the dybala-united deal fell through because of the agent fees and image rights

Dybala's camp asking for the same from spurs, who are unwilling to both meet the player's demands(unlike united, who did have the agreement with the player) as well as the agent fee

Imho, dybala's camp is asking for huge agent fees to get back at juventus - agent fees afterall don't have to be paid by the buying club - and juventus are refusing to pay him(through his agent) off

Image rights remain a thorny issue for everyone

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
So. Been widely reported by fairly good sources that the dybala-united deal fell through because of the agent fees and image rights

Dybala's camp asking for the same from spurs, who are unwilling to both meet the player's demands(unlike united, who did have the agreement with the player) as well as the agent fee

Imho, dybala's camp is asking for huge agent fees to get back at juventus - agent fees afterall don't have to be paid by the buying club - and juventus are refusing to pay him(through his agent) off

Image rights remain a thorny issue for everyone
Actually most up to date reports are we have agreed fee with club and contract details with player but need to sort out legalities of image rights which may be too complicated to sort in less than 24 hours.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Actually most up to date reports are we have agreed fee with club and contract details with player but need to sort out legalities of image rights which may be too complicated to sort in less than 24 hours.
Have they? Most recent reports i've seen saying Dybala wants £350k a week from Spurs and they're unwilling to pay it.
Was literally just on Sky Sports News Transfer Show that they're very unlikely to get Dybala because they won't match what he wants because it'll lead to other players wanting big pay rises??

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Have they? Most recent reports i've seen saying Dybala wants £350k a week from Spurs and they're unwilling to pay it.
Was literally just on Sky Sports News Transfer Show that they're very unlikely to get Dybala because they won't match what he wants because it'll lead to other players wanting big pay rises??
Thats not what I'm hearing - player wants to come, we can agree terms but the image rights are causing problems - I should still add I do not think we will sign this guy.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Thats not what I'm hearing - player wants to come, we can agree terms but the image rights are causing problems - I should still add I do not think we will sign this guy.
From where are you hearing all this? Glastoncafe?

arthurka

Ohh please just let this go.. Its not happening, Lukaku is going to Inter and we arent paying 80m for him.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Not sure where you're hearing that from, unless you have your own ITK that is close to the player and club?
Most, if not all reports from Italy and the England are saying he wants double what he's earning at Juve, and you're not willing to pay it. Agents fee is over £10m too, Spurs wouldn't ever pay that much.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham

Source for this? I haven't seen anything anywhere about personal terms being agreed or whatever. Just that we've made a bid and discussions will prove difficult.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
:lol:

Try someone credible for Juve i.e. Romeo Agresti (Tier 1)

https://www.goal.com/it/notizie/juv...laccordo-non-arriva/f1dt4ojjz7pn16gka2smf3a7v

Meeting between Tottenham and Dybala's entourage: the agreement does not yet arrive between engagement, commissions to the agent and image rights.

After finding an agreement with Juventus on Tuesday, Tottenham is negotiating personal agreements with Paulo Dybala , but there are considerable difficulties. Time is also a tyrant and the agreement seems to be far away (the market in Englandends Thursday at 6pm).

The reason should be found in the image rights of Paulo Dybala . The company 'Image Star' that holds them would have informed Tottenham that it could not close the agreement with Juventus without first having direct involvement.

But that's not all: Dybala's salary agreement and the agent's commissions have not yet arrived . In short, the problems are not lacking and to be a negotiation to be closed in 23 hours, it has not started downhill. To put it mildly.

Juventus is still waiting and hopes that Dybala can quickly reach an agreement with Tottenham. Otherwise, if Joya wants to be sold, from tomorrow onwards it will have to look towards other shores, with the market closed in the Premier League.
But don't worry, in the near future you and fellow Spurs fans can always cite that Delaney article to prove how Dybala wanted to join Spurs.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Sure. As long as you believe "Metro sources" are also a source.
Well none of us can possibly know what is actually happening - like I have said since this broke - I honestly just don't believe we can sign Dybala. I would very happily be proved wrong.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
If that's your source, then i've got bad news for you.
Spurs simply won't pay £350k a week for him, not now, not in a million years. It's a nice thought though i suppose, would have been nice for us too, but hey, it is what it is
Hey I agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.