Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
And we have had a very good experiences with argies in general

Heinze
Tevez
Di Maria

Overall
Only Di Maria out that list.

Tevez was brilliant for us, we should of never signed Berb imo cause it forced him out

::sonny::

While I don't think Dybala is what we need, trading him for Lukaku would be great business for us and absolutely horrible for Juve :lol:. No way their board is that inept, right?
Paratici should be, according all, the best in the world in his role

croadyman

Have decided I am going to enjoy this story for a couple of days before he inevitably flattens it on Thursday when returning to Turin

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Lukaku is struggling, Dybala is struggling. At best it should be a straight swap. Else they should give us the money and we buy someone else

Andersons Dietician

Serious question. Is Dybala suited to Premiership football?

His current league is way slower and less competitive than ours. Just because a player is good now does not mean he can make the transition here. Lifestyle alone is way different over there.
I mean he is robust... he made a mockery of Robertson when Robertson tried to do him and he left Robertson on the deck and he moved off with the ball. Wrestled with Shaw, held off Matic, held off and ran away from Alderweireld.

So I think physically he can hold his own, will stick a boot in, can take a kick and at times it seems like the ball is attached to his foot. Think it’s worth pointing out apparently had a fallout with Allegri last season. Position was changed and at times he even played as a B2B which is madness.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I mean he is robust... he made a mockery of Robertson when Robertson tried to do him and he left Robertson on the deck and he moved off with the ball. Wrestled with Shaw, held off Matic, held off and ran away from Alderweireld.

So I think physically he can hold his own, will stick a boot in, can take a kick and at times it seems like the ball is attached to his foot. Think it’s worth pointing out apparently had a fallout with Allegri last season. Position was changed and at times he even played as a B2B which is madness.
When did this happed, was it for National team?

bondsname

Would be a perfect signing for us, Dybala would push Lingard to the bench, and do the job 10 x better than him.

In our game versus Inter, we had Matic and Pogba sitting deep with a front four stretching the defence, Lingard would drop deep to receive the ball. Imagine Dybala in that position, we could really have something great on our hands here.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
so could definitely do a job for us then?
He's a number 10 that prefers drifting to the right. A bit like Martial/Rashford prefer drifting to the left.

I wouldn't say he's a right winger. I'd prefer to play him as the 10 behind Martial/Rashford/James.

Axle17

I just think the skill set he'll try to apply here won't work.
Twisting & turning will just get him knocked off his feet every time he's on the ball. Plus he's probably more adapted to a slower build up.
Hope I'm wrong of course because I think he's wonderful to watch!

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Tevez was good when he was here, Romero is solid. I’d say 50/50 because of Rojo and the snake.
Tevez was good but the way he left and where he went to counts for more.
Romero I agree.
Di Maria can feck off
Heinze can feck off for trying to go to Liverpool much as he was alright when he was here
Rojo is shite and inured all the time
Veron was shite apart from CL games.

izec

Not sure what else you could possibly call him really.
not a flop for me

he was decent in Europe with some PL games as well. He would have been a success the following prior to selling him, but that is speculation. We also didnt really need him, he was a luxury buy. Veron would now be our best player and central hub in midfield.

Tarrou

I would rather keep the band together, have Lukaku and Pogba tear it up as a 9 + 10.
Fast players either side, Rashford and Martial (understudied by Greenwood and Chong.)
McTom is great, +signing.
Defence is solid, +signing.
DDG/Romero

Wish we still had Mou as manager tbh.
Wish OGS all the best.
fair play this is a good effort :lol:

Ban

Tevez was good but the way he left and where he went to counts for more.
Romero I agree.
Di Maria can feck off
Heinze can feck off for trying to go to Liverpool much as he was alright when he was here
Rojo is shite and inured all the time
Veron was shite apart from CL games.
So kinda 50/50 I guess.

ottosec

Good player, but where is he going to play? Judging by last season he's not doing well on the wing and we don't really play with a second striker.

If we are looking for an advanced midfielder it's far more likely that we will go for Bruno Fernandez who I think is more dynamic and quite hardworking and would fit Ole's pressing style much better.

We need a real striker that can lead the line to replace Lukaku, if he leaves we're only left with Rashford, which is ridiculous.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I am surprised he is being linked with a move away when he seemed destined for stardom mere year ago. I wouldn’t mind him here, should be able to offload him if he doesn’t work out and Lukaku is basically deadwood at this point.

dasty

James is just a Championship pace merchant, AWB is useless going forward, Bruno plays in a farmer league, Milinkovic-Savic is just a Fellaini that can run, Maguire is just an average Brexit centerback and Dybala is lazy and overrated.

This place man :lol:

KennyBurner

I dont even want to get excited but can you imagine a forward line of Martial, Dybala and Greenwood? Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.