g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lowkey

its a transfer im genuinely excited about. I really hope we get this one over the line. A classy player and one that will no doubt improve us. Alot better than what we have right now and can add real quality to our attacking play. I have not been this excited over a transfer for a while now. I am not holding my breath but i hope we do everything in our power to get this one over the line. He has his best years ahead of him and could really have a 'Zlatan' effect on Pogba too.I really hope this gets done.

KristianMackle

We will be hearing lots of Paulo is meeting with Sarri today. All day with no update at all.

Jcrossley94

look Manchester united aren't the most attractive club right now , but i don't like the fact that Dybala is asking for huge pay increase to play here the allure of Old trafford is fading .
You don’t like the fact that dybala has looked at the likes of Sanchez and Ozil earning ridiculous money and has valued himself as being worthy alongside those players?

Wake up. Footballers are like anyone else doing a job, they want a fair wage for a fair days work... it’s just that our world is totally different to theirs, and what’s fair to us, is totally different to them.

cpmurphy

Can someone show me one direct quote where he says he doesn't want to join us? All I have seen was he said he wanted to stay at Juv. That's not looking like he is wanted so he will move on. Becks wanted to stay with us but was told he is going. Did Madrid fans say ohh he doesn't want to play for us if he wants to stay at UTD lets not buy him.

Masskh

some people here in different topics repeatedly say: Dybala does not want to come to United! First, how do you know that? Of course as a Player or even a normal clerk first you talk with your current boss to see possibilities, I guess it is more reasonable and polite! Anyway, Juventus would play in CL and we would not, Juve may win both CL and their own league while we have narrow chances in our league and Europa League either! Why he has to prefer United over Juve?

If he choose us, with current atmosphere we would have an unhappy player, it is not the matter what he would think himself when everyone thinks he is unhappy!

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I see this as a complete 50/50. It really could go either way.

My head says this move is a bad idea yet I'm desperately willing for it to go ahead. It's strange.

Mugiwarared71

You don’t like the fact that dybala has looked at the likes of Sanchez and Ozil earning ridiculous money and has valued himself as being worthy alongside those players?

Wake up. Footballers are like anyone else doing a job, they want a fair wage for a fair days work... it’s just that our world is totally different to theirs, and what’s fair to us, is totally different to them.

well judging on his last season with juventus it was very underwhelming so he is not worth the money Sanchez Ozil or any of the top premier league players is on right now he needs to prove himself. Also there is nothing wrong with asking for a pay increase but some reports are saying he wants 25% more or 50% his wages which is ridiculous and is using us not because he wants to play play for the club and the badge but he wants a pay day which has been our biggest problem at this club playing mercenaries .

Fooza

Hopefully he's already made up his mind that he wants to come, thats why the agent and director flew to London to try and make a deal happen. He just needs to go back to say his goodbyes and 'clear his locker'.

diarm

Look we’re getting Dybala for fecking a donkey. Look maybe it’s a bit of an exaggeration to call Lukaku a donkey but he clearly doesn’t fit our plans and he must clearly fit Juve’s.
I knew there had to be something more to this deal.

Ban

No time to take a rest Paulo. Don't be lazy and don't bring that king of attitude to United.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Dybalas gone straight home to pack his bags :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.