Peaches and a GOAT Draft

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
I think he's still on holiday with Neymar.
:D I hope I'm not the new Cal? but it's true I have a great respect for the player, less for the man.

As far as I'm concerned, no holidays hopefully in the next months because it would mean I would have been sacked :nervous:

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Yeah the more i think about it, I feel happy to know what everyone’s strategy is going to be.
The last place is great for diverse reasons

(1) You save a lot of time because you don't have to monitor the picks.
(2) Easier to implement your strategy because nobody can pick the player you target between the 6th and 7th round e.g.

Change to reinforcement budgets

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
Reniforcement budgets have changed.

It was 60m for each round. Now it is 60m for the QF, 70m for the SF and 80m for the Final.

So your total budget for the QF will be 730, for the SF 800 and final 880m.

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
Well we could start at 1800 BST today after the final finishes but I wasn't sure starting on a Saturday night would go down well

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Well we could start at 1800 BST today after the final finishes but I wasn't sure starting on a Saturday night would go down well
That’s fine with me and is what’s in the OP. Just maybe make sure the next couple of pics are aware of it as we’re taking a note of pick times.

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
Yes and just to confirm the money carries over right
If you don't spend the full 670m in the first round you will have extra money for the reinforcement round. Remember though all player prices are fixed

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
Anyone know where @idmanager has gone? He's gone awol from his final thread and want to make sure he's happy for the 1800 BST start since he's got the second pick.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Thanks for the info. Just want to him to have reasonable notice of the start of drafting.
Think that is the correct approach. Probably @Skizzo as well as he is third pick I believe.

Let me know when you want me to pick.

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
Think that is the correct approach. Probably @Skizzo as well as he is third pick I believe.

Let me know when you want me to pick.
Will do. I though Skizz had said he was a ok with 1800 BST. Must be these false memories they've implanted.

idmanager

@Physiocrat I would like to pull out of this draft. Sorry about the last minute notice. Was excited to play this.
Think we do have a couple of extra managers waiting anyways.

Also, Ronaldo Koeman is not in the list when I saw yesterday. Was going to be my first cheat pick if I was placed at the end of the table in the draw :lol: