Pedro | Agreed terms with Chelsea

where will Pedro go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghagua

Pfft. More like Pedro's agent spoke to Man Utd and they didn't want him because he's not better than anyone we have in the 3 behind the striker. Not good enough for United, absolutely delighted we didn't sign him
Is that why Woody went to meet with Barcelona? Yea he is not good enough for United, yet he played hundreds of games for the most dominant team in history.

Obiorahking_

The bolded players are very good but not world class, we have a midfielder just as good as Fabregas, Terry is spent and Costa still has to prove himself for a second season.

Hazard and Courtois are the only really, really special players.
Matic was a top 3 defensive midfielder in the world last season. He was one of the reason why Chelsea's defense was very good last season. How many DMC's could you say that are better than what he does? The guy is a fecking beast and I would personally fly him here to Old Trafford.

Obiorahking_

Pfft. More like Pedro's agent spoke to Man Utd and they didn't want him because he's not better than anyone we have in the 3 behind the striker. Not good enough for United, absolutely delighted we didn't sign him
Pedro is definitely a better winger than Mata and for now is better than Depay.

arthurka

Well it´s not like Mourinho hasn´t had some wingers before....
Only one to survive is Hazard, wait for Pedro to be benched after not defending after parking the bus away from home.
I trust Woody and LVG to make decissions for us and for our best interest.

ThanksBoss26

I've read this two or three times today now. Hopefully he'll flop and Mourinho will have to still play him Shevchenko/Torres style.

Pyroblazer

That's a hot jacket, man
A shame. It's not a disaster for me, because he really isn't that great. From an individual point he is a ok player, but would fit our team pretty good like he did in his great Barca days. There isn't really a much better solution outthere, so it's difficult. If we could just sign someone like Griezmann I wouldn't care much about Pedro. But I really hope that Mane isn't our plan B.

Roman Bellic

Prick
Chelsea could just be signing him because United want him, I've seen it happen a few times.

Of course a loan move to Serie A usually follows.

wiz4231

We dicked around with this transfer forever, yes he may not a lot of pace but certainly has more than mata. Been hoping he would come so we could move Mata to #10 but doesn't look like its going to happen now and the worst thing is we gave Ashley Young a contract extension and are playing Rodney as the #9 when we need goals. Pedro would have been perfect for us.

santeria13

Sublemon
My opinion is we were interested him until the very end, probably matched chelseas offer and it was then up to Pedro to choose between the two, or maybe even three if we include City? He was likely impressed by Chelseas direct, straightforward interest and disappointed in our dilly-dallying over a few million and understandably chose them over us. Plus, spanish players tend to prefer the London lifestyle over Manchester. Lesson learnt? Stop fecking about and get transfers closed before such a situation arises. Oh wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.