Pedro Neto

Status
Not open for further replies.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Our last "transfer priority" was Martinez and we ran away when the fee skyrocketed. I don't see how we could get Neto for less than Gibbs-White.
I think this is "old news" fed to take away from the real and attainable target. Pino looks a lot easier to get.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Our last "transfer priority" was Martinez and we ran away when the fee skyrocketed. I don't see how we could get Neto for less than Gibbs-White.
I think this is "old news" fed to take away from the real and attainable target. Pino looks a lot easier to get.
I personally believe Mykhaylo Mudryk is more likely. I can't see Edu spend big money on a squad player for the wing position.

NoPace

I personally believe Mykhaylo Mudryk is more likely. I can't see Edu spend big money on a squad player for the wing position.
He looked really talented the couple Ukraine games I saw. Would be annoyed if they sign him, Neto or Pino really.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
He looked really talented the couple Ukraine games I saw. Would be annoyed if they sign him, Neto or Pino really.
Nothing will happen until Edu ship out Pepe, Bellerin, Maitland-Niles and may be Reiss Nelson.

GledTheRed

/ got rejected.

Bluelion7

Supports
Chelsea
Arsenal going after Neto and Aouar while we go after Gordon… just compounding a two to three year period where Arsenal is targeting players I wanted badly while we confusingly getting rid of great younger players and target questionable assets. Frustrating really.

Chicharito_

I am very interested to see what Neto can do this year with a full pre season behind him and hopefully free of all the injuries that kept him out for over 2 years. Started the season so well with 4 assists and a goal in the Prem but more importantly looks quicker and stronger than ever, only 23 years old I think he ends up at a top 6 club come the start of next season if he can stay fit. Hope it will be us signing him for that RW spot and if we take a punt on him in Jan it could be one that wont cost a stupid amount of money.

Abraxas

Interesting player. I think he needs to score more for a wide attacker, but at Wolves it is difficult to judge him on that. But I think if he could get 8-10 goals and some assists it would do a heck of a lot for his chances of a big move.

MegadrivePerson

I am very interested to see what Neto can do this year with a full pre season behind him and hopefully free of all the injuries that kept him out for over 2 years. Started the season so well with 4 assists and a goal in the Prem but more importantly looks quicker and stronger than ever, only 23 years old I think he ends up at a top 6 club come the start of next season if he can stay fit. Hope it will be us signing him for that RW spot and if we take a punt on him in Jan it could be one that wont cost a stupid amount of money.
Agree. I could see him going to Liverpool if Salah is sold in the summer.

hobbers

Can take it to the bank that he will either end up replacing Salah or replacing Bernardo.

Meanwhile new 500k/week deal for Rashford until 2030.

ROFLUTION

Great player but also most of his goals/good moments has always been in one-on-ones with lots of space or in counter attacks.

Fearing he can't do it in a team who has the ball a lot (It is our aim even though we fail at doing it atm) like Memphis under Van Gaal also mostly looked good on the counter and with heaps of space to take on his defender.

It's the players who can play fast, move well off the ball and do it in small spaces we should be after.

Status
Not open for further replies.