Peep Show

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Jez: We might need to untape the DVD and video and TV and Sky remotes...
Mark: The Megatron? But... No!
Jez: It smells wrong. The Megatron doesn't say, "urban freewheelers". It says, "sofa masturbators".

Cina

Yeah it was excellent.

"Hi I'm Jez, how's it handgling?"

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
Yeah, the second episode was very good. Still not up to the standards of series 4 or 5 yet, though.

Skelter

Internet GYPO
Discharge your pipe then have a wipe, that's the rhyme.

What am I some sort of wank shield?

Love it!

rednev

Tonight's episode was a bit of a let down. There were a couple of funny moments - :lol: Mark at the Mexican restaurant - but overall a bit dull.

And feck me, how spunktastic is that Russian bird's accent?

Forev

Elena might be fit and possess a nice accent but she's a fecking awful character and the woman who plays her is a shit actress - in this format at least.

Series 6 so far is by far and away the worst that Peep Show has ever offered and with only two episodes remaining, I don't give it much hope. Disappointing.

Cina

Elena might be fit and possess a nice accent but she's a fecking awful character and the woman who plays her is a shit actress - in this format at least.

Series 6 so far is by far and away the worst that Peep Show has ever offered and with only two episodes remaining, I don't give it much hope. Disappointing.
:houllier:

I think it's been better than 5 so far, which was of a lower standard than 1-4.

rednev

Tonight's episode was very good, although my biggest criticism of the series so far is that it's too confined to their flat. I mean, apart from the first two minutes, tonight's ep was entirely based within the flat.

She's Ukrainian!
Her character's Russian.

Skelter

Internet GYPO
I totally fecking love Elena, I'd kill Gail too if I was Jez.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
BTW every episode of every series is available on 4oD - must kill their DVD sales but Im not complaining !

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Watched series 1-6 the other week and all I can say is wow, what a show. Anyone that hasn't watched it .. missing out big time.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Watched series 1-6 the other week and all I can say is wow, what a show. Anyone that hasn't watched it .. missing out big time.
It's ace. I love it. Hopefully the next series won't be too far aware.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Just saw the first series. Magnificent show isn't it? Looking forward to getting series 2 downloaded.

The episode where he's having bi-curious thoughts about Johnson is up there with the most well-observed comedy I've seen. They're just great characters. I think the trick to the show is that they've managed to create comedic characters without ever compromising the show's realist vibe by pushing them to behaviour that's too extreme/implausible.

Plus, it's full of fecking amazing lines ie. 'if he tops himself over this, perhaps I can put an orange in his mouth and make it look like some sort of wanking accident.'

Cina

Yeah it's a great show. Super Hans comes out with some absolute classics at times.

"Jez, can you tell me as a mate, as someone who knows me really well, is the bottom half of me on fire?"

De Selby

Scottish
Supports
Guangzhou Pharmaceutical F.C.
Yeah it's a great show. Super Hans comes out with some absolute classics at times.

"Jez, can you tell me as a mate, as someone who knows me really well, is the bottom half of me on fire?"
:lol:

When Jez, Super Hans and Mark are clearing out Jez's dead Aunt's place:

Super Hans: "You should drop acid at the funeral- make it more intense. That's what I did at me old mans, it was fecking mental. I was crying and laughing; didn't know who was dead and who was alive."