Peep Show

Dante

Average bang
Best British sitcom of the noughties. Way better than The Office.

The last episode was brilliant from start to finish.

soap

Directionless weirdo who like booze and ganja
Why the feck are they ending it?! Still as good as ever, that episode was fecking gold. Has to be the best of the series so far, given then amount of time I spent having to look away from the screen in horror and embarrassment.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Why the feck are they ending it?! Still as good as ever, that episode was fecking gold. Has to be the best of the series so far, given then amount of time I spent having to look away from the screen in horror and embarrassment.
Agreed; absolutely love that we're lucky enough to have gotten this series at all, but depressed that the end is coming :( The standard at this stage of the life of the show is quite remarkable.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
On Season 8.

Just when you think they've gone as far as they intend to with the dark comedy...they kill Gerard off. Poor guy.:lol:

Loved Super Hans randomly turning up at Mark's house for Christmas Dinner. Has Super Hans ever had a scene with Alan Johnson? Can't remember any. Has to be done if not.

Ixion

I love that they brought back April from that uni episode, that's one of my favourites.

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
It's a briliant show. That episode was excellent. It is a pity it's ending, but as Antisocial said, we're probably lucky to even get this season. Sad that it will end.

b82REZ

I was in stitches through all that episode, but is it just me or did David Mitchell's acting seem a bit off?

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
I was in stitches through all that episode, but is it just me or did David Mitchell's acting seem a bit off?
Yeah I thought so, like when having his eyelashes written on and stuff.

Still a good episode though.

decorativeed

I thought it was a pretty weak episode last night, although a few moments had me in stitches. Mainly the home-made 'blue cheese'.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Yeah I wasn't feeling last nights ep, the first two were pretty good though. I'm not totally devastated that the show is ending, I adore the previous series and watch them again and again. They shouldn't beat a dead horse.

Nickosaur

"I mean, you like blowjobs don't you Mark?"
"I'm eating a fruit corner Jeremy"

Irrational.

The quality dipped for the last episode. Somehow I didn't find Mark snorting cocaine and throwing his iPad out of the window as funny as I thought I would.

Member 39557

I was hoping that something bad would happen to Sidekick Simon in the bank.

b82REZ

Really glad they brought Sophie back for an episode. Just wish Jeff had been there too.

Good episode overall, "Floppy was one of the good guys." had me in stitches.

Gutted it's ending next week. But as someone else suggested above, they should make an Xmas special the week after.

How do people think it'll end? I can see Mark pulling a Jeremy somehow and it back firing.

Red-Man-Walking

Fully Erect
Really glad they brought Sophie back for an episode. Just wish Jeff had been there too.

Good episode overall, "Floppy was one of the good guys." had me in stitches.

Gutted it's ending next week. But as someone else suggested above, they should make an Xmas special the week after.

How do people think it'll end? I can see Mark pulling a Jeremy somehow and it back firing
I know it's not going to happen, but part of me would love to see Mark get killed in some scenario where he could easily save himself but was too awkward to do so.

Member 39557

I know it's not going to happen, but part of me would love to see Mark get killed in some scenario where he could easily save himself but was too awkward to do so.
Mark and Jeremy to end up in a sexual relationship because Jeremy was wasted and it was too awkward for Mark to say no.

b82REZ

I think it was in this thread someone suggested Jeremy should die in a scenario where it was sex or death and he chooses sex.

Ivor Ballokov

I said to a friend before this season started that the most Mark way to end it would be for him to move into Nana's cottage with Sophie, I was pretty pleased with myself for a bit during the last episode thinking I'd nailed it.

Wouldn't be surprised if they just end it with everything blowing up in their faces (Mark/April, Jez/Joe) and the two of them sitting in the flat, no better off than they were at the start. Still at base camp if you will.

Sad it's ending but it's obviously the right time, Straight-edge SuperHans, gay Jez and cocaine Mark have convinced me it's time to let go before they really ruin a quite brilliant legacy.

Ixion

Edit: I guess this doesn't work anymore, it did for a while though :)

Last edited:

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
I was roaring during the dinner party episode. I thought it was brilliant.

My heart says he'll end up with April and live happily ever after. But my head knows that he's gonna feck it up spectacularly and be with Jeremy forever.

Kaos

Well that was a pretty shit finale tbh.

In some ways it was fitting but I'd expected more for the last ever episode.

NinjaFletch

Well that was a pretty shit finale tbh.

In some ways it was fitting but I'd expected more for the last ever episode.
I thought it was quite a good ending for Peep Show but a disappointing ending in general if that made sense?

Like I was upset it wasn't something more, but then thats always what Peep Show's been about.

Irrational.

The finale was a bit of a downer, but did have a couple of funny scenes.

I think they've wrapped it up at the perfect time, great series. I'm thinking of doing a Peep Show binge this weekend and watch it all again.