Peep Show

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
A shame that it has to come to an end but as others have mentioned the quality has kind of dropped, notably because of missing key characters. Unbelievably good show overall though, each character is incredibly written and believable.

Vooon

Hal Institute for Criminally Insane Robots
From wikipedia:
In September 2013, Channel 4 announced that the show's ninth series will be its last and it will air in 2015.[5][6] In January 2014, co-writer Sam Bain stated work had not begun on the ninth series and he was not sure when production would begin.[7] He also said he was not killing off the characters in case he wanted to continue the series.[7] In April 2014, Co-star Robert Webb confirmed series nine would begin filming in 2015.
Probably at least another year away, but it looks like this might not be the last season after all. I find the idea to kill of Mark and Jez pretty absurd though, in a funny way.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
From wikipedia:

Probably at least another year away, but it looks like this might not be the last season after all. I find the idea to kill of Mark and Jez pretty absurd though, in a funny way.
Hypothetically, how do you think they would die? Surely for Jez it would be something involving sex, such as accidentally hanging himself whilst wanking (as eluded to in an early episode) or some kind of stunt involving his music that he thinks would make him a legend. Mark would no doubt die in a situation where he could have saved himself but the situation presented itself as socially awkward so he chose to die instead.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Hypothetically, how do you think they would die? Surely for Jez it would be something involving sex, such as accidentally hanging himself whilst wanking (as eluded to in an early episode) or some kind of stunt involving his music that he thinks would make him a legend. Mark would no doubt die in a situation where he could have saved himself but the situation presented itself as socially awkward so he chose to die instead.
Almost definitely :lol:

Vooon

"That is sooooo true", to qoute Toni when Jez does the olive oil talk routine on her. And absolutely hilarious. :lol:

As for Jez I guess death by sexing would be a good choice, possibly involving Nancy and tromboning for old times sake. It would also somehow include Super Hans and an epic drug trip gone awfully wrong imo. They could, for instance, build on the shroom party with Big Suze and "the bad thing".

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
I can imagine Jez getting all 'blacked up' again, wearing womens underwear and a strap-on but takes an overdose, in comes Mark who has to save his friend whilst also feeling incredibly awkward, possibly having to take him to hospital in that state and be seen with Jez in that state in public. That is so Jez & Mark.

b82REZ

"That is sooooo true", to qoute Toni when Jez does the olive oil talk routine on her. And absolutely hilarious. :lol:

As for Jez I guess death by sexing would be a good choice, possibly involving Nancy and tromboning for old times sake. It would also somehow include Super Hans and an epic drug trip gone awfully wrong imo. They could, for instance, build on the shroom party with Big Suze and "the bad thing".
The bad thing was explained. They sucked each other off.

Anyway he said they wouldn't be killed off. I'm hues sing it'll end with the both finally going their separate ways.

Vooon

The bad thing was explained. They sucked each other off.

Anyway he said they wouldn't be killed off. I'm hues sing it'll end with the both finally going their separate ways.
Really? I've seen that episode 20 times but never noticed. :rolleyes:

We were kinda discussing how they would have been killed off dude, it's a pretty hilarious path to enter given the personalities of Mark and Jez.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Jez says 'the bad thing, that was the bad thinf' when he sees Mark trying to use the laptop with Johnson and then it shows Hans sucking him off and then telling him it was his turn.

Alock1

Err yeah so was I! Pretty sure the rolling eyes didn't show up when I read that post just after waking up yday :lol:

Jez dying during sex only fits if he knows he will die but does it anyway. 'Blow job or live.. blow jobbbb or live?' and then unzips.

Alock1

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Not that I need an excuse but what a great reason to go back and watch the lot all over again.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
The first few minutes of the very first episode still crack me up. Especially the bit with the kids and the coke. Instantly made me a fan.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
One of my favourite shows, great news about the new series.

Hopefully we get to see more of 'Big Suze', she's lovely... :drool:

Ixion

New series starts tonight at 10pm!

(I actually saw the first two episodes of the new series last week at an event and they're very good :D )

antihenry

CAF GRU Rep
Love the show. Got weaker in the last couple of seasons, but I'm going to miss it once this last series is up.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
I'm on Season 4 at the moment, just finished the one where Jeremy accidentally kills the dog and ends up eating some of it.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Sweeeeeeet. I hope they don't refer to stuff from previous seasons too much though because I've forgotten about most of what happened.

Andy_Cole

Love this show. Got my American wife into it this year before this season started. She hated it at first but I persevered. Now she loves it too! She actually now remembers them from the old Apple adverts.

Gutted this is the last season. However it's a show I've watched probably 3 or 4 times over.

Irrational.

Fantastic second episode. The scene where they were all gathered watching Jez with the guy on the monitor had me in stitches.

I'm glad to say this show has not declined in terms of its quality. :lol:

Felt sorry for Mark getting the crap beaten out of him at the end though.

Andy_Cole

Fantastic second episode. The scene where they were all gathered watching Jez with the guy on the monitor had me in stitches.

I'm glad to say this show has not declined in terms of its quality. :lol:

Felt sorry for Mark getting the crap beaten out of him at the end though.
The part where one by one they came into the room and made a comment that they watched the video. :lol:

I hope that douche beating the crap out of Mark forces Dobby to leave him and go back to Mark... Only for Mark to feck it up again. Haha.