Peep Show

Kaos

Well if you're on O2 you can just access it via priority, I've been doing that for all episodes this season.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
I really liked the episode actually, thought it had plenty of comedic moments and finished off the series well. Didn't think it was up to much in the opening 5 mins or so, but enjoyed the ludicrous hostage situation, Super Hans' moping and Norwich comment, and the ending itself with Jeremy mildly optimistic and Mark downbeat as always worked perfectly.

Anyone think that if they were to go back, they'd probably make Super Hans a main character, as in one of the main trio? In the early seasons he probably featured in around half the episodes, but he was in nearly every episode in the latter couple of seasons and never felt too overused. Probably wouldn't suit the internal dialogue, but since he was more friendly with Mark in later seasons they almost felt like more of a trio anyway.

Kaos

I really liked the episode actually, thought it had plenty of comedic moments and finished off the series well. Didn't think it was up to much in the opening 5 mins or so, but enjoyed the ludicrous hostage situation, Super Hans' moping and Norwich comment, and the ending itself with Jeremy mildly optimistic and Mark downbeat as always worked perfectly.

Anyone think that if they were to go back, they'd probably make Super Hans a main character, as in one of the main trio? In the early seasons he probably featured in around half the episodes, but he was in nearly every episode in the latter couple of seasons and never felt too overused. Probably wouldn't suit the internal dialogue, but since he was more friendly with Mark in later seasons they almost felt like more of a trio anyway.
I always liked the idea of a Super Hans spin off. I eventually got bored of Mark's rinse and repeat awkward act and Jeremy's village idiot shenanigans (suddenly turning him gay tells me the writers ran out of ideas).

Super Hans is pretty much half the reason I watched the show in recent years.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Super Hans with some good lines this series.

Crucial and satisfying cameos from Sophie and Jeff.

Good time to end the show imo. I'm going to watch it from the beginning.

Ixion

I liked the last episode but it didn't really feel like a final ever episode. I know no matter how unhappy or mundane they made the last episode people would say of course it has to end like that because it's Peep Show but I thought it could have ended a bit better. It was basically just another episode and the rest of the season didn't really build to anything. I don't know why Dobby was wrapped up in one episode after being the focus for so long and April got over half the season for it to all be for nothing. Still very funny though, I'm just nitpicking.

Drifter

American
Low key ending to this show. And the Jeremy turning gay storyline ruined it for me, but it ticked the PC box. .Be sorry to see it go but maybe it was for the best.

b82REZ

Norwich are never going to win the league, but they still turn up every week, fecking pricks....Be a canary, Mark. Do a Deilia.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
I liked it. The ending was perfect Peep Show. I'm glad they didn't have happy endings. SuperHans with the Norwich line was brilliant. Deffo agree with the above that they were a trio.
Yeah, he was one of the main supporting characters early on in that he was Jeremy's closest friend, while Sophie seemed to take up more of Mark's storylines. Hans became better mates with Mark in later seasons anyway, so was in pretty much every episode and almost felt like an extra main character as opposed to a supporting one.

Was Super Hans usually in the opening credits?
Think he was in it from Season 2 onwards when they started adding other characters.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Low key ending to this show. And the Jeremy turning gay storyline ruined it for me, but it ticked the PC box. .Be sorry to see it go but maybe it was for the best.
Jeremy always been gay/bi/whatever, there's a scene where he says he's slept with more men than Sophie has and then there's him being pegged. Its not that he's gay, its that he has sex with whoever and whenever.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Saw the last post and thought Id entered the star wars thread

Lentwood

They didn't really turn Jeremy gay though did they - he always kind of dabbled with Super Hans (The Bad Thing) and The Orgozoid (Handy Man)

I think he was just up for anything with anybody

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Just started watching this, it’s really funny. :lol:

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I have never laughed more at any other comedy seeing it the first time around. Amazing side characters that make you laugh just by being on screen.

Alan Partridge is my favourite comedy character but I think this is my favourite series.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Wait till you hit seasons 4&5.
It’s such a weird show - in a good way, I ended up laughing my head off when he hid himself in a stationary closet thingie. And yeah, I’ve plenty of episodes to burn through yet.

I tried watching Alan Partridge but the fake laughing isn’t doing it for me, although I find that type of humour hilarious.

Nickosaur

Season 4 (leading up to the wedding) is the best season of any comedy imo. Just pure genius.

I felt it lost some of its charm in the latter seasons but seasons 1-5 are so good.

Sweet Square

Season 4 (leading up to the wedding) is the best season of any comedy imo. Just pure genius.

I felt it lost some of its charm in the latter seasons but seasons 1-5 are so good.
The wedding would have been the perfect way to end the show imo. There's some great episodes afterwards but it did drag on a bit.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I genuinely laugh when Johnson appears before he even says anything :D

b82REZ

I genuinely laugh when Johnson appears before he even says anything :D
While he becomes a bit of a caricature in later seasons, Johnson is continuously hilarious. His eulogy at Gerard's funeral being classic Johnson.

I also how like how Super Hans becomes a more regular character in the last couple of seasons. His speed induced rant at the paintballing match is a high point.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Yeah it’s a fecking brilliant show. So easy to rewatch as well. I quote it constantly without even realising.

Acole9

Outstanding
The last couple of series were a bit ropey but I would quite easily put the box set of this on over the inbetweeners.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
It dips in quality towards the end, but even at its worst it is still excellent. There's no bad episodes.

Jez's speech at Super Hans' wedding is amazing. I've got a print of it on my wall.

I read Robert Webb's autobiography a few months back. Great guy, and amusing how lots of little things from his early life made it into the show.

Sweet Square

Agreed. The wedding episode is amongst the most cringeworthy TV I've ever seen. Brilliant stuff.
One of the best comedy moments of all time.

It's weird because the last episode of the show basically ends on the same note as the wedding(Mark and Jez realising they are totally dependent on each other).

Irrational.

One of the best comedy moments of all time.

It's weird because the last episode of the show basically ends on the same note as the wedding(Mark and Jez realising they are totally dependent on each other).
My favourite ever scene: Mark frantically mopping up Jez' piss with a bit of tissue as it's leaking through the floorboards - can't recall how many times I've rewatched this :lol::lol:

It's followed closely by Jez eating roasted dog leg on the canal boat. I physically couldn't watch.