'Pep' Guardiola sack watch

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
The ultimate hubris. It would be like Fergie loaning his son Darren some of our players and then Peterbrough go and beat Man Utd in the cup final. I’m a bit drunk but it does feel like that.

It’s also funny because, by very virtue of selling Arsenal those two players last summer, he was basically saying he didn’t think Arsenal were even theoretically good enough to supplant City, which is quite a lack of confidence in his protege.
And without those players - although I do think both get a tad overreacted - Arsenal would probably not be in the position that they currently are. Well done Pep.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
What a sarcastic pr*ck he is. He congratulated us and said sooner or later it was gonna happen, then they asked if he thinks we’ll win more silverware and he said if they spend more money because they haven’t spent have they. We’ve added a few players that we needed to compete. They’ve bought a new team to get to where they are. ETH has improved the likes of rashford, Fred, dalot/AWB.

padzilla

Hipster
To be fair if anyone's qualified to talk about financial doping as well as other kinds, it's him...

Loon

:lol:
”We’ve done well with the numbers” Yup, when you have David Blane on accounts for things like the Haaland deal, you’ve got to admit he’s right.…

Whatta cnut.

Real Name

It's not about the money you twat its about your club cooking the books.

The fact he has a need to take a dig at us tells a lot. Usually he was just complimentary cause we were shit.

HookedOnAPhelan

:lol: He's such an insecure wanker.

It really fecking pains him that City aren't getting the credit he thinks they deserve.

Last edited:

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

This cat is so salty
Such an insecure bloke. If we had spent the last decade cooking our books and declaring sponsorship revenue generated from betting partners that don't exist then maybe he could be justified in having a dig at United's spending.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
We did spend but it resulted in feck all. As soon as we started getting free transfers and emergency loans we started challenging. So suck it pep.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
He's such a salty man when things don't go his way :lol:

I mean Klopp blames the wind, the other team's injuries disrupting his own team's play etc. but most of the time he's not this passive aggressive when faced with adversity. You'd have to really wind him up to get a reaction like that.

CM

There's definitely some envy in his voice. Our players are running through walls to win the Carabao Cup while his are going through the motions in the league against Spurs and Nottingham Forest.

Throwing his £60m full-back under the bus hasn't had the desired effect?

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Massive fan of him but it is clear he is bitter about his/City's success being perceived as artificial.

fergiewherearethou

Supports
Erik ten Hag
It's normal to be frustrated and bitter when you dominate English football for 5 years and now you are second, behind your own Lego figurine, in danger of losing the title, your tactics don't work that well anymore and you see Utd rising. I would be also.
He is really ambitious I would give him that.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Massive fan of him but it is clear he is bitter about his/City's success being perceived as artificial.
Yeh, its clearly this for me rather than him having a dig at United.

Edwards6

He's talking like a man that's realised all the success he's had at City is irrelevant

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Yes but he can't say he did not expect it. He is one of the gratest ever coaches but his status would have even been greater if he achieved all this at one of the historic clubs. I have no sympathy for him.

Eddy_JukeZ

Yes but he can't say he did not expect it. He is one of the gratest ever coaches but his status would have even been greater if he achieved all this at one of the historic clubs. I have no sympathy for him.
Same.

Him going to City is arguably a stain on his legacy somewhat, but he is an incredible manager.

Josh 76

Didn’t Rio say something similar to Ben Foster after the 2009 league cup win. I think Ben Foster was spraying bottles of champagne in the changing rooms, and Rio said “calm down mate, we have a league game on Wednesday.”

How I miss those days, hopefully Utd are back on the right track!

Cloud7

It's not about the money you twat its about your club cooking the books.

The fact he has a need to take a dig at us tells a lot. Usually he was just complimentary cause we were shit.
This combined with the fact that RAWK are back to saying that we've bought off the referees and FA are two of the clearest signs we're going in the right direction. Easy to be gracious when your opponents are crap

Mr. Robot

Pep loves United and wishes he was managing such a historic club, like he did with Barca and Bayern. He's just fed up with his 'legacy' being tarnished by the alleged fraudulent activities that City's owners have participated in.

Infestissumam

there's several layers to this. His Lego understudy is challenging him for the title, United are on a serious upward trend, he still has won jack shit in Europe with City, and oh yeah, all of his accomplishments at City have been built on sand of lies. No wonder the insecure wanker is looking more and more miserable these days.

PigeonEscobar

Pep’s just really unlikeable isn’t he.
He’s a great manager but other than that I don’t see any redeeming qualities there at all.

He’s the Thierry Henry of managers, both seem to live in some sort of a “everyone else is beneath me” bubble.
I never hated Bergkamp, or Shearer, or Ancelotti (well he’s hard to dislike tbh) or Lampard or Mourinho or Steven Gerrard, they all have human qualities and are not afraid to show their vulnerabilities regardless of whether they played for or managed a rival, but Pep and Henry I could never relate to on any sort of level.

He does look somewhat on the edge and exhausted, perhaps rival managers in the league need to start poking him a bit so he fecks off like Mourinho did him in Spain.

sugar_kane

Not sure it's only his players who have had PED's I am pretty sure he might have had a line or two before this interview.
Wouldn't even be slightly shocked if this was true. He used to just seem a bit zany and hyper but nowadays he just comes across like some geared up wanker.

romufc

Pep is upset that people are calling City out for their wrong doings. Pep thinks the world is against him.

I think he is just upset that he has produced magical moments at City and not got the love. Its nothing to do with others, its more City have so make plastic fans, they dont actually care.

When you look at the atmosphere at Untied in the last 3/4 weeks, without PL /CL trophy. I am sure he looks at United and Liverpool and is jealous.

Someone

Something
He's a bit salty. He obviously hates the fact that United get an incredible amount of attention for any little thing we do.

RedDevil@84

Well, that is not a bad comment. It is true. If you win it every year, then it loses a bit of shine.
This comment is better than the past few weeks, where he has been constantly taking digs at others because of City's alleged illegal financial transactions. It was super weird where he tries to drive the conversation as if people are accusing City of buying the league. City is not being accused of that, everyone is paying over the top money. City are being accused of cooking the books.