'Pep' Guardiola sack watch

Bojan11

Consistent failures in Europe since 2011.

Quite funny.

Even today, I thought he tried to be too smart by going with a back 3. Seems to always do it in Europe.
He did it with Bayern too didn’t he against Barca when he tried to go 3 vs 3 with the Barca front three and they got torn apart.

Tries to be too smart at times. City should have gone with what knocked out Real Madrid last week.

acnumber9

£700m spent in four years on top of already having Aguero, De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling, Fernandinho and Kompany and he hasn’t got past the quarter finals. Knocked out by Monaco, Spurs and Lyon in three of those years. He’s underachieved.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Geezer’s spent about a billion pound to get knocked out by Monaco, Lyon, and Tottenham Hotspur.

this Is football Erritaj

RonaldoVII

That result is on him tonight. Why change it all against Lyon? Over complicating things in the champions league yet again and got what he deserved.

Eddy_JukeZ

He did it with Bayern too didn’t he against Barca when he tried to go 3 vs 3 with the Barca front three and they got torn apart.

Tries to be too smart at times. City should have gone with what knocked out Real Madrid last week.
Yeah he went to the Nou Camp and decided to man mark MSN. Barcelona had a 1vs1 chance with Suarez after like 10 minutes.

He tinkered with the line-up at the Anfield disaster too.

He abandoned his principles vs Real at the Allianz in the 2nd leg and got blasted 4-0.

He's definitely trying to be too smart at times.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Why does keep tinkering with formations in big games unnecessarily?
Let's not question it, let's just be thankful for it. Every year once City get to the last eight in the Champions League you just know he's going to shoot himself in the foot.

el3mel

Few days ago I was actually thinking who at the end had the bigger success, Klopp with Liverpool or Pep with City.

But after today there's absolutely no comparison. Klopp all the way for me.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I gave up after the equaliser. City looked confident and dominant. So to say I'm surprised by the final score is a understatement.Happily surprised,that is.

always_hoping

Sarri got sacked for winning the league in his first season with Juventus and making an exit to Lyon in the Champions league.

Pep allowed a team win its first title for 30 years with 7 games to spare, knocked out of the FA Cup by Arsenal and Lyon in the Champions league. Considering Pep is working on cheat mode he has to be close to the sack now.

cyberman

Geezer’s spent about a billion pound to get knocked out by Monaco, Lyon, and Tottenham Hotspur.

this Is football Erritaj
Not just that but theyre always involved in mad high scoring games. He tries to tinker, it fails and turns into a madness as they play catch up

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He was brought in to win the CL & hasn’t come close. I think he’ll stay 1 more year before leaving City.

AshRK

Sarri got sacked for winning the league in his first season with Juventus and making an exit to Lyon in the Champions league.

Pep allowed a team win its first title for 30 years with 7 games to spare, knocked out of the FA Cup by Arsenal and Lyon in the Champions league. Considering Pep is working on cheat mode he has to be close to the sack now.
Poor start to the next season and he could be out. His aura is gone. He over complicates thing and gets away from the media far too often now. Even today BT are blaming the VAR. He is the most protected manager in the world.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
He's certainly not a knockout manager. Plays nice football, but give me Ole anyday for a big game.