PFA player of the year 2013

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
At least this award is voted for later in the season. For me it has more credibility then the other one. I still think Suarez or RVP should have won.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Bale could yet end the season with no Champions League football whereas RvP has won us the league. Fair enough if Spurs finish 4th Bale deserves it and if he was that good they should do. Do think it will be a little unfair for RvP to miss out on an award if Spurs don't get 4th.

Revan

Assumptionman
Suarez getting only 2 votes is ridiculous.

I think that RVP should have won it, followed by Suarez with Bale being in the third position.

Also, the time of the voting is stupid. Is there any good reason why the voting (both here and in the PFA) should not be after the end of the season?

kps88

Also, the time of the voting is stupid. Is there any good reason why the voting (both here and in the PFA) should not be after the end of the season?
It's ridiculous why they just can't wait until the season's actually over. I guess the problem is it probably takes a month or so to gather and count the votes, and most of football is either on holiday or at a tournament in June/July.

Revan

Assumptionman
It's ridiculous why they just can't wait until the season's actually over. I guess the problem is it probably takes a month or so to gather and count the votes, and most of football is either on holiday or at a tournament in June/July.
The players can be forced to vote after the season is finished (in an online voting form) and then the results will count immediately.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Wouldn't have Guzan, ivanovich, evra or Toure. Toure has been pretty poor this year. Ivanovich has been good for us this season, same as evra and Guzan for their teams but there have been players much better in their positions this season.