Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

3KDré

Hopefully he can stay fit and solidify his place in the team. Not put a foot wrong yet and seems to actually be passionate about the game.

Devil81

Fantastic yesterday, there is still huge potential if he can stay fit.

izec

Love Phil Jones. I can only see a CB partnership of Jones and Mr Eric Bailly working properly. I hope we will see it soon.

Coops73

Played really well and has done over the last few games, my MOTM yesterday but every time he hits the deck or goes in for a tackle I'm waiting for him to be stretchered off.

Robbie Boy

Not a fan, never have been but he's played well since coming into the fold and he's somehow managed to stay injury free for more than 5 minutes which is great.

Quizierda

Has been very solid since his comeback against Swansea!

Keep up the work and stay injury free - unbelievable he is still just 24.. :yawn:

ZDwyr

Has been very solid since his comeback against Swansea!

Keep up the work and stay injury free - unbelievable he is still just 24.. :yawn:
That is so hard to fathom. It seems like he has been around for 10 years :lol:. Anther good performance though, well done to him.

Quizierda

That is so hard to fathom. It seems like he has been around for 10 years :lol:. Anther good performance though, well done to him.
Haha, true it feels like he could easily be of the same age like Mascherano, Miranda & Co... :lol:

Tom Van Persie

No relation
He did great yesterday and has been quite good since he came back into the side. If Jones can stay fit then I would love to see him partner Baily at the back once he's fit enough to play.

Fracture90

MOTM contender definitely, he held his own against Lukaku quite well.

Think he'll be rested against Zorya.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
That tackle will be up there with his something against Arsenal. So clumsy, yet actually elegant and calculated :lol:

Nick7

That was a brilliant tackle at the end. Read exactly what Rose would do and stopped it dead.

Walters_19_MuFc

To come back after being out for so long and playing how he's been playing is absolutely fantastic.

God only knows how good he'd be if he'd had been fit for the last three years.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Credit where it's due, ever since he got back you can't really have anything bad to say about him, he's done incredibly well.

Wouldn't have guessed in a thousand years that CB partnership of Rojo and Jones would look so good for us.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Didn't notice this tattoo before
Noticed it in his first game for us after the return and laughed to myself - how long was it since we saw him?
Hopefully he'll become a stalwart in our team now

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Just so that his contribution doesn't get overlooked because of Rojo's performance:

Status
Not open for further replies.