Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
If he keeps playing he will cost us Cl spot. Awful defender. And his positioning and marking in penalty box is pathetic

E-mal

He is not good enough, even as a squad player.
Time to get defenders in.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Usually have a soft spot for him, but he was all over the place today. The whole game.

el3mel

Feck the feck off already.

Unbelievable how we came out of this not conceding with this liability trying so hard to feck us up second half.

Walters_19_MuFc

Had a tough time against one of, if not, the best striker in the world today.

It was a mixed bag. Lost his man a few times but also made some good blocks and tackles.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Oddly enough, aside from the usual can't stay fit problem, he has actually regressed as a defender. He would have matched Kane a few years back. Barring the odd brain fart, he used to be a solid CB. Today he was just all over the place once again. Spurs had a field day with him which led to numerous chances.

Hope Smalling returns soon.

binary bot
He kept charging out of the box like he was leading an infantry charge in the 11th century

Kapardin

I gave him a 6 for effort. Played his heart out, but we are a nervous wreck at the back with him. Smalling-Lindelof cannot come soon enough.

AndyJ1985

He's one of the worst players in our squad and I sincerely hope he gets sold or has his contract terminated ASAP

R'hllor

What a mental game from him, my brain hurts after watching him and his play in 90 min.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
For me he had a solid game. It's never gonna be easy against a fluid team like Tottenham, and one of the best strikers in the world, but he gave his 100% and helped us getting the clean sheet. 6.5/10

Water Melon

Loses his man, plays his heart out. Decent defender, but not a top one, useful squad player.

Kostov

I'm genuinely shocked that we kept a clean shit with him playing. I can't slate him after today simply because I want to be positive, but we need better.

IrishMcD

He tried his best to push Dele Ali in the back just before he shot, and even failed to that properly. He's an absolute liability. Needs to go asap

Based Adnan

Pretty much every chance bar 1 came from Phil doing something brainless. He will cost us if we keep playing him but we literally have no-one else with Smalling and Rojo injured (and both of those have their own weaknesses).

MAME DIOUF 32

Against weaker opposition I wonder if Ole would have stuck with Darmian today. In hindsight it's easy to say he should've done but it would've been a brave pick.

Minimalist

That moment when he got mugged off by Kane for the corner sums him up. Absolute nob.

Disgrace he’s still playing for United.

Bobski

He was crap, never seen Kane give Smalling that much trouble, but the midfield did leave the Cb's badly exposed at times today.

kundalini

First half Jones was negative in possession almost every time he had the ball, unwilling to take responsibility, instead passed it back to De Gea. Also weak at a corner, allowing Kane to get in a shot that got blocked.

2nd half was a horror show from Jones. Kane beats him again at a corner forcing De Gea to make a save.

Amazing we kept a clean sheet.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Thank him for his service and save United supporters from wearing pacemakers for the next 5 years.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He is always sleeping. Can't wait till he fecks off. Disaster waiting to happen.

izec

Good and bad, mostly bad. Kane was toying with him, especially on crosses and corners. Had some good blocks, but not good enough

vanderpants

He is only filling in as smalling is injured and I haven't a clue what is going on with Bailey. Looking forward to seeing Lindelof and Smalling together

Mcking

He was up against arguably the best striker in Europe. Made some key defensive actions and was composed on the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.