Pique colluding with spanish national federation

RoyH1

Ramos saying something to Pique in all confidence and the latter literally gives the audio to Rubiales. What a rat.

Halftrack

Maybe. But not communicating with people or countries because they have different political ideologies is about as closed-minded as it gets. Same with the WC in Qatar. Closed minded westerners demanding that it’s changed because Qatar doesn’t have our culture.
Nothing to do with culture, mate. Unless you think torturing and murdering gay people and committing genocide are aspects of their culture, and my being critical of that is just close-mindedness.

Spaghetti

Mom's
Nothing to do with culture, mate. Unless you think torturing and murdering gay people and committing genocide are aspects of their culture, and my being critical of that is just close-mindedness.
Of course it’s part of their culture. Just because you summarise it in such a basic way doesn’t mean it’s not part of their culture. I don’t know where you’re from, but I doubt your country is run by angels either.

Halftrack

Of course it’s part of their culture. Just because you summarise it in such a basic way doesn’t mean it’s not part of their culture. I don’t know where you’re from, but I doubt your country is run by angels either.
If it's aspects of their culture, it's aspects they deserve heavy criticism and boycotts for. It's certainly reason enough to not let them host major sporting events.

And where I'm from is irrelevant, I'm fully capable of being critical of my own country in addition to others, seeing as people are capable of holding several thoughts and opinions at once. But if you really must know, Norway.

Spaghetti

Mom's
If it's aspects of their culture, it's aspects they deserve heavy criticism and boycotts for. It's certainly reason enough to not let them host major sporting events.

And where I'm from is irrelevant, I'm fully capable of being critical of my own country in addition to others, seeing as people are capable of holding several thoughts and opinions at once. But if you really must know, Norway.
I don’t remember demanding to know. If we boycott countries for their misdemeanours we will never have a World Cup.

Isn’t the next one in the USA? Surely they are worse than any other country in terms of ideologies and killing. Or are they ok because the bad shit they do is similar to European bad shit, and they are allies?

Red the Bear

Something less generic

Ramos supposedly protesting to rubiales about the refereeing decisions taken in the Barcelona legance(sorry for the spelling) game which in his eyes were unfair and helped Barcelona in their attempt to win the league.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Now I don't know how much truth there's to any of this but even if only half of it was it would be incredibly bonkers.