PL Weekend 30th/31st

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
“Sometimes he’s a little rash”... understatement from Neville

Zoo

Antonio is up there on his own. Moyes needs to get more support to him and work their defenders. It’s too easy for them.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Antonio is up there on his own. Moyes needs to get more support to him and work their defenders. It’s too easy for them.
Why did they sell Haller and not have a replacement lined up? Very odd

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Liverpool look toothless.
Not surprising is it? Firmino, Mane and Jota all missing and Origi/Shaqiri have barely played this season.

I do think Phillipshas played well but this kind of opponent suits him more. He’d struggle against a team like Leeds.

always_hoping

Moyes West Ham making themselves harder to score against than Jose Spurs against Liverpool. I think that says more about Jose.

Thiago will eventually get himself sent off. Was he always a foul king or refs in Germany so poor that they ignored it?

Hoof the ball

According to Squawka:

Per 90 mins based on 7 games

Thiago manages:

3.1 fouls conceded a game
2.4 fouls conceded by attempted tackle
0.4 Yellow cards

Fred concedes 1.1 less fouls per game on average and has 0.3 yellow cards per 90 mins.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Little between the side in that half but naturally you still think Liverpool will eventually find a way through. Salah is the most obvious player to make the breakthrough for me. Looks lively.
Expect to see Liverpool change tact somewhat and continue to try and get him more heavily involved.

acnumber9

Not surprising is it? Firmino, Mane and Jota all missing and Origi/Shaqiri have barely played this season.

I do think Phillipshas played well but this kind of opponent suits him more. He’d struggle against a team like Leeds.
Yeah but the full backs aren’t getting in the game either and they’ve always been your most creative outlet.