g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

PL Weekend 30th/31st

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Jonjo Shelvey... what an absolute shithouse of a player he is... horrible footballer
I've always thought he's a pretty gifted player but always seems bouts of ill discipline and poor mentality are lurking in the background, saw that at Swansea where he had spells of good form that got him odd England call up.

Sylar

Newcastle doing well upto now
Wasnt expecting this

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Commentator earlier: Ancelotti says Richarlison can win the Balon d'Or.

Someone get Carlo a dementia test. Awful player and a huge waste of £50m

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Should have easily been a yellow for one of the tackles. Another reason why English refs suck.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Hoping for a Digne masterclass for my fantasy.
Generally, would like a Newcastle win though. I like Brucey.

Sylar

He doesn't have to bring the Balon d'Or into it. Apart from the fact it mean that Everton would have to be insanely successful.
Yeah but there's probably a reason he did it
He works with richarlison so probably knows his mentality and over the top praise probably works more than anything else

It's hardly a reason to have a go at the manager

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Commentator earlier: Ancelotti says Richarlison can win the Balon d'Or.

Someone get Carlo a dementia test. Awful player and a huge waste of £50m
It's the most ludicrous over hyping of a player's potential since Fergie on Phil Jones.
Baffling.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah but there's probably a reason he did it
He works with richarlison so probably knows his mentality and over the top praise probably works more than anything else

It's hardly a reason to have a go at the manager
Say it to him by all means, but putting it into the media is simply bizarre.

For an Everton player to win it, he'd have to be ripping it up in the champions league, or score an absolutely freakish amount of goals in the premier league.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
feck me, there is a middle ground :lol:

How about, "he is a great player and can perform at a world class level"
Bit rich saying there is a middle ground when you went the complete opposite saying he is awful and a waste of 50m which is complete bollocks.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Anyway, i'm pretty sure there is a stat about early kick off win percentages and ours is terrible.

Raredaredevil

I won't even be surprised if Newcastle win this. They have a knack of being the giver of some upset. After how we lost to Sheffield and Liverpool losing to Burnley at home, nothing is a guarantee anymore in this league. Any team no matter how poor can beat anyone on its day.

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Bit rich saying there is a middle ground when you went the complete opposite saying he is awful and a waste of 50m which is complete bollocks.
There is a middle ground, that the other poster says Carlo should say to the press he is shit because I said talking him up as a Balon d'Or winner is literally insane.

My opinion is, he is one of the worst signings, for the money, made in recent years. The only award he should win is an Oscar, for playacting.

marktan

Bring my boy ASM on please, Newcastle can win this with him on.

Okey

Everton not looking great at all. Looks like a game Saint Maximin can make the difference in.

AgentSmith

The goal that Darlow is in, does it look level on the 6 yard box? Looks like it is raised in the middle.

Also what is the 6 yard box for? Just to help goalkeepers know where they are relative to the goal?
It’s to give a reference point for goal kicks.

Goalkeeper can’t place it further than anywhere along that line.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
There is a middle ground, that the other poster says Carlo should say to the press he is shit because I said talking him up as a Balon d'Or winner is literally insane.

My opinion is, he is one of the worst signings, for the money, made in recent years. The only award he should win is an Oscar, for playacting.
He's completely out of form and has been poor for a few months but to say he's one of the worst signings is just plain stupid.