PL Weekend 30th/31st

Idxomer

Newcastle scores.

They've looked much better today than usual.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Should Wilson be ahead of Calvert-Lewin in the England pecking order?

Sylar

Managers always go over board regarding their own player. This isnt something new
It's hardly a stick to beat Carlo with
Regardless I didn't hear Carlo say it so maybe he said it in jest or there was more context
Even it there wasn't again not a bad thing to say to motivate a player

Also Can't see Everton equalising here
They've been so poor.

Sylar

Say it to him by all means, but putting it into the media is simply bizarre.

For an Everton player to win it, he'd have to be ripping it up in the champions league, or score an absolutely freakish amount of goals in the premier league.
Again, don't see why it's bizarre saying it to the media even if the words he used said with Everton or he omitted that part
Imagine being richarlison and hearing that in the media ? If that was me id be delighted rather than just hearing it privately

Sylar

So has bringing Graham Jones in as an assistant at Newcastle made a difference?
They are playing really well today
Everton haven't looked great though but that could be due to Newcastle too

They look more balanced today

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
They are playing really well today
Everton haven't looked great though but that could be due to Newcastle too

They look more balanced today
There has been more fizz about them. Commentator said they have changed formation as well.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
This is the problem with Everton's mentality.

To be a serious top 6 team you have to follow up decent draws v Leicester with a win over Newcastle 3 days later.

Instead this is probably their worst performance of the season by a mile, been complete pap.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
This is the problem with Everton's mentality.

To be a serious top 6 team you have to follow up decent draws v Leicester with a win over Newcastle 3 days later.

Instead this is probably their worst performance of the season by a mile, been complete pap.
I think every Everton fan knew this was coming. It's typical us. You can get Ancelotti and James but we will always be fecking Everton. Top 4 is off the table now but with a bit of luck I think we have enough to get top 6.

Okey

Thoroughly deserved. Piss poor from Everton today.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I think every Everton fan knew this was coming. It's typical us. You can get Ancelotti and James but we will always be fecking Everton. Top 4 is off the table now but with a bit of luck I think we have enough to get top 6.
Spurs cup game is huge for you aswell and very winnable with Kane out but you also froze a bit v Man. United I thought in the league cup QF so we'll see.