PL Weekend 30th/31st

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Again, don't see why it's bizarre saying it to the media even if the words he used said with Everton or he omitted that part
Imagine being richarlison and hearing that in the media ? If that was me id be delighted rather than just hearing it privately
He's not even one of the best in the league, so to say he could be the best player in Europe is just silly.

marktan

Newcastle are not as bad as everyone makes them out to be, despite the results. With ASM back they'll pick up a lot of points from here on in.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Newcastle are not as bad as everyone makes them out to be, despite the results. With ASM back they'll pick up a lot of points from here on in.
Think Covid hit them hard. Some teams have had to isolate, but if you actually catch it and have the symptoms it can take time for some to get over it.

marktan

Looking at those lineups, I actually think Sheffield have a chance against City given their play styles. Just wish Mcgoldrick was playing - he's their focal point in attack and plays the Kane role in linking play, Brewster in comparison has been pretty useless so far.

THM

Supports
Arsenal
St Maximin will be a big boost for Newcastle going forward, they should be fine.

Everton have fallen off a cliff though.

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Looking at those lineups, I actually think Sheffield have a chance against City given their play styles. Just wish Mcgoldrick was playing - he's their focal point in attack and plays the Kane role in linking play, Brewster in comparison has been pretty useless so far.
Another Liverpool con job. No wonder Wilder hates Klopp, sold him a pup.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Screw Sheffield. They won't raise up their game now that they have 3 points in the bag. It was a gift to them.

tomaldinho1

I didn't realise how bad Big Sam had been. Chris Sutton just said WBA haven't scored a single goal since he arrived there and they must have conceded 20+

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Spurs cup game is huge for you aswell and very winnable with Kane out but you also froze a bit v Man. United I thought in the league cup QF so we'll see.
Yep, it's hard to really know what will happen the next time you play. We looked dead and buried after losing to Newcastle earlier in the season and then went on a great run beating Chelsea, Leicester etc.

I do think the postponements vs you and City haven't helped us. We have had long gaps between games (prior to West Ham / Leicester).

tomaldinho1

Didn't they score vs Liverpool ?
Just checked, it was 1-1 and Big Sam was definitely in charge then so he's wrong. They seem to have scored in a lot of games so not sure where that sat same from, they've just conceded loads.

tomaldinho1

Jesus had so much time :lol:
City are a good team but they're not as good as they were, this SHU team is just awful

Dudu

Piss poor defending.

Bastards, where was that last game?!

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
City winning the league is slightly more palatable than Liverpool winning it at least.

Another season of feeling like that. Lovely.

Sylar

City are ruthless against smaller teams

Meanwhile we come out jogging and let the opposition feel comfortable

Deery

Dreary
Fulham scored good goal from Reid WBA in trouble big Sam for the sack?