PL Weekend Fixtures 17/10/20 - 19/10/20

Andre Kagawa

RAWK ain't fun when they legit can blame it on the ref. Plus they didn't lose.

shahzy

It's hilarious but honestly it's so stupid. There's no 'clear and obvious' mistake

Dan_F

Is that Yerry Mina’s normal level or was he especially clumsy today? Seemed to give away a free kick every time the ball went near him.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
trents shit defending starting to cost them wonder if they will move him ?
Didnt say bench him but move him into midfield. Its clear hes shit at defending and not only is he being targeted hes had a hand in them dropping points

mav_9me

If Everton can't beat Liverpool without Allison and VVD... I don't know when they can.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Dont think Everton deserved anything from that, not sure how Gomes is a starter, thought he was especially poor, Mina playing silly buggers rather than just hoofing it into the stands. Digne and James were great, outside that DCL was good. Liverpool got rekt by VAR :lol:

Kinky Melinky

Obviously a very harsh VAR decision, but my God it is funny to watch the wheels fall off Liverpool. It just shows you how unbelievable United were to go so long winning the PL. Maintaining last year's form is tough even for the best.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Enjoyed that. When's the next game? If it's half as fun as that I might start to like football again

cyberman

Didnt say bench him but move him into midfield. Its clear hes shit at defending and not only is he being targeted hes had a hand in them dropping points
Its not Trent but Klopps stupid defensive line. He is being told to bomb forward and now their midfield has 1 less workhorse in there to cover behind due to playing Thiago.

mav_9me

As hilarious as that was for Liverpool, they can't generally just use VAR for super marginal decisions where you can't even see from the naked eye. It's for clear and obvious errors, and the PL need to implement it as such.
As simple as that. This drawing lines nonsense and offside by 2cm on TV screen has to stop.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Obviously a very harsh VAR decision, but my God it is funny to watch the wheels fall off Liverpool. It just shows you how unbelievable United were to go so long winning the PL. Maintaining last year's form is tough even for the best.
We had the ultimate manager in charge who ensured it wouldn't get stale.

SAF = The GOAT

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Its not Trent but Klopps stupid defensive line. He is being told to bomb forward and now their midfield has 1 less workhorse in there to cover behind due to playing Thiago.
I mean its clearly not, robertson does the exact same thing and isnt exposed like trent is, his defending for the equalizer was laughable

Zen

But Liverpool did it the 20 years prior to United's 20 years.... and City have already proven big seasons tail off....Liverpool and City have both had two massive seasons in the past 3 years(both obviously 2 years ago... and each other winning the title on the otherside ridiculously easy).

I_ndlovu

Supports
Coventry
Richarlison needs banning for a long time. Sickening challenge.

RedIke

Also, I think it's time we stop calling TAA a fullback. Fullbacks defend. This kid can't defend for his life. It's pretty evident at this point. He is a liability in their defense.

GameOn

As hilarious as that was for Liverpool, they can't generally just use VAR for super marginal decisions where you can't even see from the naked eye. It's for clear and obvious errors, and the PL need to implement it as such.
Exactly this.

Especially since you really can't even determine if this was offside in such close decisions.

Pause the picture only a millisecond earlier or later (ball still on the foot of the passing player) and that decision is completely different.

cyberman

I mean its clearly not, robertson does the exact same thing and isnt exposed like trent is, his defending for the equalizer was laughable
But Trent has Salah on his side. Doesnt VVD play partner to Robertson? Also Hendersons side?

TommiHelm

Don't see why people are blaming who ever is in the VAR room for the decision. The VAR program clearly say the red line is a head of the blue line, what are they supposed to do? It's either on or off, there's no human decision to be made any more in these cases.

I hate VAR because of this, but blaming the user in this case seem a bit daft.

RashyForPM

Richarlison likely out for three games as that was a leg breaker. Good, I’d rather have Iwobi running at us than him.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Every thread this season talking about an Everton game has had at least 10 mentions of Pickford with an :lol: next to it.