Gaming PlayStation 5

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I mean don’t act like you wouldn’t have seen it, you’re in this thread more than playstation owners.
Actually I very rarely look in. It’s always just more issues and praying for Horizon news so there’s actually something to talk about. Not very interesting

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Any game recommendations?
I have AC- Valhalla, COD MW, Spiderman, FIFA.

I look on the store and nothing really appeals to me. Maybe because I don’t know most of them.

Need to justify buying it.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Not the biggest deal when your TV can't even output to 1080p :nervous:
Planning on upgrading any time soon?

I am, pricing is good and I'm glad I waited it out. Looking at getting Phillips ambilight :drool:

AaronRedDevil

I look on the store and nothing really appeals to me. Maybe because I don’t know most of them.

MW is brilliant. As good as the old COD. Spiderman is fun as hell. The web swinging in that is addictive

Bosws87

Demon Souls, any you may have missed on PS4 (Horizon, Last of Us, Uncharted, FF7 Remake, God of War, Bloodbourne, Days Gone etc) New Ratchet & Clank just round the corner in April.

As with all console launches limited amount of brand new titles but the price ain't going to drop anytime soon so buying it now or in 10 months time isn't going to save you any money.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Planning on upgrading any time soon?

I am, pricing is good and I'm glad I waited it out. Looking at getting Phillips ambilight :drool:
Yeah hopefully. I'm plowing my savings into a car fund atm, hence why I'm being cheap. TV is about 5 years old (32 inch).

Don't know much about Ambilights but they look wonderful. Would absolutely love one.

mother f*cka you playin' with the big boys here and you can't even output 4k? hell naw.
Real gamers don't need to see text which gets cut off at the end of the screen.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Gran Turismo 7 has been delayed until next year apparently ffs. That went under the radar. So frustrating having such a good console but a lack of new games to play.

AaronRedDevil

Why? What you stuck on?

Amon was a bitch on super-hard level, but with the right squad setup, you should be able to do it.
Haven't even made it that far :lol: . Was stuck on the Kart racing for 2 days. The dragon cup was a massive cnut for me. I finally beat the whole thing an hour ago. Now I'm just going to beef up and get ready for the true final tower. I'm going to use Saeko, Joon and Zhao. As their own classes.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Spiderman miles morales is on the ps4 pro I watched a video and I couldn't tell the difference. Im sure my ps5 version is better graphics but it has to be fairly subtle?
The pro won’t run at 60fps which is massively noticeable.

b82REZ

Spiderman miles morales is on the ps4 pro I watched a video and I couldn't tell the difference. Im sure my ps5 version is better graphics but it has to be fairly subtle?
You won't tell the difference as YouTube won't render it properly.

Plus 60fps is the true next gen improvement. Graphics are barely noticeable when it is down to a few hundred pixels.