Gaming PlayStation 5

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
So which of these final fantasy games should I be trying first. The one on PS plus collection or the one from this months PS plus monthly games. I don’t think I’ve ever played any since I was a kid so I have no idea if I’ll like it. I’m kind of expecting it not to be for me but anyway which one is better?

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
So which of these final fantasy games should I be trying first. The one on PS plus collection or the one from this months PS plus monthly games. I don’t think I’ve ever played any since I was a kid so I have no idea if I’ll like it. I’m kind of expecting it not to be for me but anyway which one is better?
FF7 Remake is much better. XV is enjoyable enough but just got a bit boring towards the end.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
I'll be honest, it's actually taking a bit of shine off it now. I just want to get to the end so I can play something else :D
I love the boss battles, but I suppose the last couple of chapters does go overboard a bit! But they’re all good fun, and some of them are challenging which I enjoyed (only criticism of the original was how easy it was).

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Are any of them worth playing. Subnautica is the only game I’ve seen which I’d be willing to try but haven’t really heard of the others.

Bosws87

Are any of them worth playing. Subnautica is the only game I’ve seen which I’d be willing to try but haven’t really heard of the others.
If you have VR astro bot is supposed to be incredible, the rest i personally wouldn't bother with.

Irwin99

Quite like the sound of Subnautica. Sounds quite chill and reviews seem positive.

Still feels a long wait for RE Village though :(

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
I finished ff7 last night. What a brilliant game that was. 38 hours in the end.

Been waiting for free subnautica and my timing is perfect. Enter the gungeon is another one worth playing if you like rogue lite games

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
I finished ff7 last night. What a brilliant game that was. 38 hours in the end.

Been waiting for free subnautica and my timing is perfect. Enter the gungeon is another one worth playing if you like rogue lite games
Did you play the original? If so what did you make of the ending?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
XV is supposed to be shit. The sort of game FF fans force themsleves to like.

I'm a third into 7 remake. It's very good.

fellwin

XV is supposed to be shit. The sort of game FF fans force themsleves to like.

I'm a third into 7 remake. It's very good.
XV is really really boring and is just running around with little joy anywhere.

I find VII remake good but the childish dialogue is a lot harder to stomach now when I so much older!

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
XV is really really boring and is just running around with little joy anywhere.

I find VII remake good but the childish dialogue is a lot harder to stomach now when I so much older!
I think that’s a bit harsh on XV, I did enjoy the first half of the game and I did enjoy the relationship the three main characters, but the second half was really poor. Chapter 13 I think in particular was diabolical.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Just got MLB: The Show 20 for £3.99 on the store! Seemed too good to miss.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Did you play the original? If so what did you make of the ending?
I played it back in 1998 but only got about halfway through.

I was exhausted by the time I finished the remake, but ending seemed fair enough.

Went back to God of war. I'd completed it back in 2019 but still had some side quests and valkyries to do. Game for corrupted when I tried to transfer it to the ssd I bought at that time and so I just deleted it.

On PS5 it's stunning and I'm glad I've come back to it. Might do the new game plus this time around. Currently grinding the mist echoes for the big chests and the side quest with the 3 portals you have to close in Nilfheim

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Been playing Subnautica for a few hours. Really enjoying it so far. Not really much of a fan of these survival game types, but this one is doing it for me so far. Crafting lots of food and water as I plan on visiting the crashed ship next to my pod, then I'll start building my base.

paulscholes18

I just can’t see this game being a hit, be like making a Harry Potter game where you play as Dobby, it may seem a good idea but in reality I don’t think it will work.

Alock1

The memory situation is so annoying!!!

Why is FF7 Remake 112gb.

Smores

Why is FF7 Remake 112gb.
I've got 16 games on mine (including FF7) and stil 82gb left. No idea how people can be having issues with a lack of space.

passing-wind

Why is FF7 Remake 112gb.
Experiencing similar issues with re-downloading warzone. It is bad for Sony to release a flagship that's around 650gb available "next generation" and all.

Alock1

I've got 16 games on mine (including FF7) and stil 82gb left. No idea how people can be having issues with a lack of space.
TLOU 2, FF7, Cod Warzone, Spiderman Remastered + Expansion (Miles), FIFA 21, Uncharted 4, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn is 600gb. Not exactly loads. That's just warzone too not even the new cod.

Don't forget the console needs like 100gb reserved to play PS4/backwards compat (I honestly can't believe more hasn't been made about that)

Alock1

Joke.

Just went to start MLB, a 60gb game and it tells me it needs 19gb reserved on top just to start it :lol:

Bosws87

More worrying these people that play a span of 10 games installed at a time, freaks the lot of you!

Play one, complete, delete then have your staple multiplayers installed always.

Alock1

More worrying these people that play a span of 10 games installed at a time, freaks the lot of you!

Play one, complete, delete then have your staple multiplayers installed always.
We're not all robots like you and Damo. Some of us can play more than one game without overheating mate.