Gaming PlayStation 5

Leg-End

Ghost of Tsushima hasn't gone down in price at all, I want the bloody thing but I'm not paying full whack for it.

Have a word Sony, Easter sales and that.

Irwin99

How good are some of these games coming to Free to Play on Thursday? I'm tempted by Subnautica, looks quite a chill game.

I never played the DLC for Horizon so that could be fun.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
How good are some of these games coming to Free to Play on Thursday? I'm tempted by Subnautica, looks quite a chill game.

The DLC for Horizon was really good. New enemies and from what I remember the difficulty is ramped up a bit, well worth a play through.

Moby

Dick
The DLC for Horizon was really good. New enemies and from what I remember the difficulty is ramped up a bit, well worth a play through.
Sounds good. I didn't finish the main game as it got repetitive but surely gonna get around it sometime. But putting new boss designs is how it will keep the interest up. Hopefully HFW has a lot more variety in terms of weapons and combat strategies as that is where I felt it looked a bit limited.

Overall still a quality experience no doubt.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604

I much preferred the main game, hated the snow in the DLC because your aiming reticle is white too so ya can't see where the feck ya blamming arrows at :lol: was still fun to go through though. More of a challenge that's for sure. And the hunting grounds trials are brutal.

Can't wait for FW.

Tiber

I have never cared about achievements. Had 0 plats when I bought my PS5 and had never even tried to get one.

Now I have 5, which is a tiny amount but they were all games I loved. The achievements were fun to work towards and involved no grinding.

Spyro was my favourite game as a kid. Cool to 100% all 3.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I have never cared about achievements. Had 0 plats when I bought my PS5 and had never even tried to get one.

Now I have 5, which is a tiny amount but they were all games I loved. The achievements were fun to work towards and involved no grinding.

Good effort I’d like to do the same at some point!

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Is the DLC long enough? I'm wondering if I need to play the main game again. It was nice but I don't know if I'll last the ride.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Is the DLC long enough? I'm wondering if I need to play the main game again. It was nice but I don't know if I'll last the ride.
It's brilliant. Long enough and has decent story arc. Enemies are quite challenging. You don't need to start a new game I think. You only need to be at level 30 ( and it's highly recommended due to level of enemies). I think dlc story line gets triggered by some NPC.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

Congrats.

I loved Spyro too. Not got the remake yet but would like to play it again one day.

b82REZ

Grabbed Like a Dragon. Genuinely excited to play it. It's going to take a lot of will power to not jump straight on it when it arrives, but I think I'm pretty close to the end of FF7R.

b82REZ

Also Game Collection always seem to sell games much cheaper, are they the new Shopto?

Steelbook edition of Like a Dragon is only £25 on there. It was £45 everywhere else.

b82REZ

I’d say you’re just over half way.
Tbh, I wouldn't say the game is particularly long. I've done some side content, but I'm only around 16 hours currently. I'm sure in the original each disc was about 30 hours (although I was only about 10 when I played that)

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Tbh, I wouldn't say the game is particularly long. I've done some side content, but I'm only around 16 hours currently. I'm sure in the original each disc was about 30 hours (although I was only about 10 when I played that)
Nah the game overall was around 40-50, I guess though if you did all the optional stuff including the two Weapons you'd end up at 80+.

Pretty sure FF7R took me around 30-35 but I didn't do hard mode or anything yet.

b82REZ

Nah the game overall was around 40-50, I guess though if you did all the optional stuff including the two Weapons you'd end up at 80+.

Pretty sure FF7R took me around 30-35 but I didn't do hard mode or anything yet.
I probably should have held off ordering Like a Dragon. I'm loving FF7R but I'll probably rush through the remainder of it so I can play with my shiny new toy.

AaronRedDevil

Just finished God of War for the 3rd time. What a fecking masterpiece. Everything about it is perfection. And hearing all the stories of Thor and Odin makes me scared as hell to them. Don’t think I’ve ever had a massive expectation going into the next game. I’m expecting Odin to be one of the most evil bastard in gaming history with how smart and manipulative he is.

Bosws87

Also Game Collection always seem to sell games much cheaper, are they the new Shopto?

Steelbook edition of Like a Dragon is only £25 on there. It was £45 everywhere else.
Game collection have been around forever decent too.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Just finished God of War for the 3rd time. What a fecking masterpiece. Everything about it is perfection. And hearing all the stories of Thor and Odin makes me scared as hell to them. Don’t think I’ve ever had a massive expectation going into the next game. I’m expecting Odin to be one of the most evil bastard in gaming history with how smart and manipulative he is.
Good to hear, I'm torn on what to start next. Had about an hour on days gone, about 30 mins on GoW and I've got TLOU2 staring at me after just finishing the 1st one.

Feel like a change of pace could be good there with GoW