Gaming PlayStation 5

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
My PS5 has just been sitting there for the last few months. Nothing really interesting to play atm.
Same. I played through Hellblade again and sadly, I've been tootling along with Car Mechanic Simulator but nothing much. Really need some more titles soon.

Shamwow

listens to shit music & watches Mrs Brown's Boys
So you're saying I shouldn't buy a PS5? But I've only got 10 minutes left on the queue.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Heard it was really short and had awful voice acting.
About 10 hours to complete on first playthrough. I think it’s worth it if you’re into multiple playthroughs of a game, but I think you get bored after you’ve done a game!

Wouldn’t be a Resi game without some bad voice acting.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
About 10 hours to complete on first playthrough. I think it’s worth it if you’re into multiple playthroughs of a game, but I think you get bored after you’ve done a game!

Wouldn’t be a Resi game without some bad voice acting.
Yeah I can't afford to spend 70 quid for a game that short at the minute!

Shamwow

listens to shit music & watches Mrs Brown's Boys
Buy one, great bit of kit, just early days regarding software. Stay the course :)
I just want to fulfil my childhood dream of owning all the consoles at once.

Edit: Dream fulfilled :cool:

Last edited:

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
managed to pick one up the other day in the latest amazon stock. does anyone have any recommendations for any local co-op games for young’uns to play (under 7s)?

Tiber

It works well for games built for dualsense, but I still find the back triggers annoyingly overly sensitive in other games.

Have been randomly firing off rounds all the time while playing mass effect when my fat finger just lightly grazes R2

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
It works well for games built for dualsense, but I still find the back triggers annoyingly overly sensitive in other games.

Have been randomly firing off rounds all the time while playing mass effect when my fat finger just lightly grazes R2
Same, have clicked the renegade R2 option a few times because my finger grazed R2. Playing as paragon so have to load and restart. Annoying.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
managed to pick one up the other day in the latest amazon stock. does anyone have any recommendations for any local co-op games for young’uns to play (under 7s)?
Sorry, no interest whatsoever in becoming an accessory to grooming

b82REZ

Are you sure the mechanism hasn't gone on your right trigger?

I had the same issue with a controller early on and it was caused by the spring coming out of place and making the R2 button lose all resistance.

Tiber

Are you sure the mechanism hasn't gone on your right trigger?

I had the same issue with a controller early on and it was caused by the spring coming out of place and making the R2 button lose all resistance.
I don't have much resistance in games like mass effect but it works fine in PS5 games like Spiderman MM

b82REZ

I don't have much resistance in games like mass effect but it works fine in PS5 games like Spiderman MM
It will kick in on games that use it, but it won't be as strong.

It sounds almost identical to the issue I had.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
It Takes Two seems to get a lot of good reviews. Think @Pogue Mahone picked it up recently.
It Takes Two is amazing. But some scenes might be a little scary/intense for U7s. Should be ok if you’re playing with them though.
cheers, chaps, i’ll give that a go too.

Sorry, no interest whatsoever in becoming an accessory to grooming
grooming is a rather grandiose term for the old’ snatch and run technique.

decorativeed

Just got ours set up. Was surprised how big this thing is!

My lad transferred all his stuff over from PS4. Does that mean that he can no longer play those games on the old console then?

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Just got ours set up. Was surprised how big this thing is!

My lad transferred all his stuff over from PS4. Does that mean that he can no longer play those games on the old console then?
He can still play em...

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Crash bandicoot is driving me insane, I'm only missing the trophy for the time relics and youtube videos are not helping.