Gaming PlayStation 5

DavelinaJolie

Was one of my favourite games on the last gen. Looks awesome on PS5 too. The whole crescendo, once you got the hellblade, was one of the most cinematic few hours of gameplay I can remember. Awesome ending to the game.
Yes, that was absolutely brilliant, Inna way reminded me of the first Ori, particularly the sequence towards the ends of the Ginso Tree. Perfectly pitched atmosphere visuals and sound.

Hellblade is a cracking game can't wait to play the sequel on the newest gen.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
The Only reason I still have my Xbox one.
And the reason, that for the first time ever, I'll be buying an X Box. That and Elder Scrolls 6 anyway.
Yes, that was absolutely brilliant, Inna way reminded me of the first Ori, particularly the sequence towards the ends of the Ginso Tree. Perfectly pitched atmosphere visuals and sound.
The atmosphere was perfect. Although the combat was simple, it was so well executed and you're right, once you'd go to the end of the tree the voices were largely replaced with a really cinematic score which complemented the action and visuals 100% perfectly. It was so dramatic. Few games have ever done that so well.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Sony have acquired another support studio. They helped out on God of War, God of War Ragnarok, and a few small games for other publishers that released recently.

Bosws87

I downloaded it earlier and Christ it looks insane. Exactly like a movie at times (know that is kind of the point). Does make you wonder if the future of movies is a more interactive medium.
There called games mate, the things you have been playing on ;)

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
There called games mate, the things you have been playing on ;)
Sure but until the point in time video games have been miles behind movies. Now are getting close to the same level of realism. I know for animations, you could argue some oft had decent games (it takes two etc) arguably look better than their film counterparts. A medium between games and movies could establish itself where perhaps people can interact a little more but maybe not a full game. Anyway it’s just a thought, could be totally insane.

Bosws87

Sure but until the point in time video games have been miles behind movies. Now are getting close to the same level of realism. I know for animations, you could argue some oft had decent games (it takes two etc) arguably look better than their film counterparts. A medium between games and movies could establish itself where perhaps people can interact a little more but maybe not a full game. Anyway it’s just a thought, could be totally insane.
Quantic Dream games its already a thing.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Bought kena yesterday in the sale, well worth it so far. What a lovely little game. Challenging enough for me in places but also something my 7 year old can play and enjoy too

Noc-Z

ffs
Would disk or digital be the best option? I was thinking digital as its cheaper and theres no real need for disks now. But I think if they are ever available I would just need to take what I can get!

CloneMC16

I'm pissed that they made the PS5 white in the first place. Should have always been black. Now I need to buy the black cover that'll be overpriced!

Would disk or digital be the best option? I was thinking digital as its cheaper and theres no real need for disks now. But I think if they are ever available I would just need to take what I can get!
I think it depends on where you live. Digital looks like a decent deal in the US. They spend the same whether it's digital or physical. In the UK (and I think almost everywhere else outside of the US), you're paying more for digital games. There is no chance I'm spending what Sony asks for on the store when I can usually find a physical version at least £10 cheaper.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Yeah, that red one is really nice. Don't think I'm going to buy a new controller just for the colour though.

That black cover will look really nice on the console, but $55 seems incredibly steep

caid

I'm going to keep the white one. It'll be a monument to sony's crappy taste in aesthethics.
Seriously though, it'll still be ugly with in black

The Firestarter

Wait, there are already covers available on amzn now? Surely you are not all just waiting for the "official" plastic , are you?

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Grrr. I bought a new Sonos playbase to match the white of my ps5 as I had a black under speaker tv. Could have just left it and bought a black cover.